PDA

View Full Version : New Custom Rod

killa k
06-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Been reading on here about all these custom rods, and unfortunately its just not in my budget right now. But I got to thinking, why can't I build my own custom rod? I have a virtually unlimited supply of natural blanks all around my house and I am pretty good with my hands...So I'd like to present to the SaltyCajuns, my new KajinWhoopin Stix!

KajinWhoopin Stix feature all natural blanks, no slip duck grips, and multi-guide technology! All lengths and custom colors available. Rods beautifully mellow overtime and should give you hours, yes hours of enjoyment on the water!

This is my 7'6" Big Lake Special with super sensitive hot adhesive tip and pre-rigged with Zebco and Sand Eel!

These WILL go fast, PM me with your custom specs.

wtretrievers
06-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Here's your winner of the STAR tournament! 12lb trout! We laugh, but it would probably work!
Killa are you bored????? You've got WAY too much time on your hands!

LaAngler
06-18-2009, 02:55 PM
love it!

Jordan
06-18-2009, 03:18 PM
i'll take 4 ...lol

huntin fool
06-18-2009, 03:21 PM
is that the new custom bamboo split grip!?!? ahh ive always wanted one!!! i heard they had great sensablity and you could horse the dinks to the boat with out breaking it!!! how mcuh ill take 2 :)

Deadly D
06-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Been reading on here about all these custom rods, and unfortunately its just not in my budget right now. But I got to thinking, why can't I build my own custom rod? I have a virtually unlimited supply of natural blanks all around my house and I am pretty good with my hands...So I'd like to present to the SaltyCajuns, my new KajinWhoopin Stix!

KajinWhoopin Stix feature all natural blanks, no slip duck grips, and multi-guide technology! All lengths and custom colors available. Rods beautifully mellow overtime and should give you hours, yes hours of enjoyment on the water!

This is my 7'6" Big Lake Special with super sensitive hot adhesive tip and pre-rigged with Zebco and Sand Eel!

These WILL go fast, PM me with your custom specs.
Killa I would like a 1/2 dozen of them with yellow wrap on the eyes and in 7" lenght. these have to be the best I ever seen :*****::*****::*****::rotfl::rotfl:

SULPHITE
06-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Dude that is some funny stuff...sweet engineering job!:rotfl:

killa k
06-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Went with the split grip on the "Special" for ulitimate balance and strength, like I said literally HOURS AND HOURS of enjoyment...I can also do custom color guides (In think i have some of those plastic covered paper clips..err, uh I mean guide fabrication pieces), also I can do a NO guide rod that is SUPER light for all day use with no fatigue!

Since I am just starting out, I will only be charging cost plus shipping (until I get my brand established) so it should cost right at $.74 per rod so act now because the retail on these babies i expect to be somewhere around $1.50!:spineyes:

slip knot
06-18-2009, 05:28 PM
better get the production line fired up. Top quality rods like that will sell fast. Might want to patent that bamboo split grip before some big name rod builder steals your idea. SK

FREON
06-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Can I get one in Burnt Orange?

killa k
06-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Can I get one in Burnt Orange?

yeah but it will take a little while, i have to let the bamboo blank die, uh I mean cure for a few days.

Xpressboat908
06-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Man you are like ---- WYLE E. COYOTE ---Super Genius

"W"
06-18-2009, 06:22 PM
I need two in OU colors.....For Salty...That is right up his style

killa k
06-18-2009, 07:58 PM
I need two in OU colors.....For Salty...That is right up his style

oooh, I don't know, I said I COULD do any custom colors, didn't say I WOULD do any colors, you know the whole OU sucking thing, don't know if I want that associated with my whoopin stix...might just have to charge you the whole $1.50.:*****:

Xpressboat908
06-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Can you them in the LSU colors???

killa k
06-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Can you them in the LSU colors???

only for POSERS

Xpressboat908
06-18-2009, 09:40 PM
That is what I thought....just wait you will get an order from me for like 100 of them.

billystix custom rods
06-19-2009, 05:19 PM
HEYKILLA
LOOKS LIKE I AM GONNA NEED YOU TO START POSTING FOR ME, YOU ARE BETTER AT THIS THAN I EVER HOPED TO BE"WANT A PART TIME JOB" :*****:STIX

killa k
06-19-2009, 10:45 PM
HEYKILLA
LOOKS LIKE I AM GONNA NEED YOU TO START POSTING FOR ME, YOU ARE BETTER AT THIS THAN I EVER HOPED TO BE"WANT A PART TIME JOB" :*****:STIX

:rotfl::rotfl:The post took me longer to do than the rod!:rotfl::rotfl: