PDA

View Full Version : Need Guide

Reel Bender
05-05-2009, 05:16 PM
Wanting to fish Big Lake, looking for Texas Guide, any suggestions?:help:

Dink
05-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Heheheheheheee............I'd hire that Capt Ryan Rysuck.........He'll get on a website with you and show you that you would have caught fish if He really was a guide. Then he'll drive thru BK and get you a big fish combo...........It's a great deal at only 500 dollars!!!!

LaAngler
05-05-2009, 05:24 PM
PM natetxag on this forum

Jay
05-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Wanting to fish Big Lake, looking for Texas Guide, any suggestions?:help:

I would try to help but I can't catch fish here :*****:

huntin fool
05-05-2009, 07:42 PM
why dont you want a Louisiananian guide:churn:

"W"
05-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Depends on how many fish you want to catch??:*****:

LA Fisherman 1
Texas 0:(

:*****::*****::*****:

Reel Bender
05-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Not sure what loaping up is (Cajun for choking the Chicken?), but I was planning on stocking my freezer with Dink Trout. Well, actually, I guess tecnically you could say they are not dink trout since they are legal.

Salty
05-05-2009, 08:28 PM
From my time spent on www.saltytexan.com (http://www.saltytexan.com), I gathered that any trout less than 30" is a "dink".

:eek: :eek:

huntin fool
05-05-2009, 08:29 PM
reel bened whats wrong with louisiana guides??????

Reel Bender
05-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Huntin Fool........................ I may want to have a conversation at some point!!

huntin fool
05-05-2009, 08:33 PM
huh? is that supposed to meen we stupid? lol

Reel Bender
05-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Not all, well, not most of ya'll.

huntin fool
05-05-2009, 08:40 PM
im not...4.0 gpa:rasberry:

Salty
05-05-2009, 08:44 PM

You tell 'em, lil man.

"W"
05-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Not all, well, not most of ya'll.

I can put you on some many trout AKA Dinks(Less than 30inchers) your arms will hurt!!!
:spineyes:

Reel Bender
05-05-2009, 08:50 PM

WTG
You have proven yourself, with your posts, to be one of the brighter ones.
This observation is not based on a comparison of some others that may frequent here. Shoot, if that was the case the bar would'nt be that high!!

Sea Pickle
05-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Ya needa guide, I will show around LAKE PICKLE! It is an easy lake!

exspeck big specks
05-06-2009, 09:23 AM
WTG
You have proven yourself, with your posts, to be one of the brighter ones.
This observation is not based on a comparison of some others that may frequent here. Shoot, if that was the case the bar would'nt be that high!!

Hasty Generalization-

Commenting on the educational levels of Louisiana citizens, WOW!

Too Tall
05-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Hasty Generalization-

Commenting on the educational levels of Louisiana citizens, WOW! Here is a sample of LA education. There are plenty more if you care to look around. :)
"W" -- you must feel like General Custard on his last stand at the Alamo !!

meaux fishing
05-06-2009, 12:05 PM
... but I was planning on stocking my freezer with Dink Trout. Well, actually, I guess tecnically you could say they are not dink trout since they are legal.

So what you are implying is that people from Louisiana don't catch that many small trout and Texans do therefore making us a more superior fishing state

Reel Bender
05-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Hasty Generalization-

Commenting on the educational levels of Louisiana citizens, WOW!

I suggest before you go getting your knickers in a knit, you purchase a program from the nearest vendor, so you can get caught up with the latest in website sporting events.
First of all, it was not a generalization, but specifically targeted to a few, who darn well know who they are. So, if you were not one of the ones that went a made a complete idiot of yourself, then this post has nothing to do with you.

Now, if you have a problem with people thinking your State has a low IQ, then maybe you should talk to those few that went around a bunch of sites and soiled your State's reputation and perpetuating the perception.

Reel Bender
05-06-2009, 07:13 PM
So what you are implying is that people from Louisiana don't catch that many small trout and Texans do therefore making us a more superior fishing state

I am not quite sure how you come out with this perception, but hey to each his own.

Actually, I was implying quite the opposite. From the Pics I've seen, Louisiana there is more evidence to support the fact that ya'll catch way more dinks than us or at least keep them.

In the end you are barking up the wrong tree, because if they were legal I'd be keeping too!!. Matter of fact I do a pretty good job of catching those size fish. the only problem is, here it is illegal to keep them.

So all that being said...................................... thats why I should come fish over there, because the size fish i mostly catch would the be legal.

In the end, that means more fish in the frezer. Which in turn, means more fish to fry and feed the neighbors.

bigdog
05-06-2009, 07:13 PM
http://www.brentoons.com/Quickstart/ImageLib/FightingWords.GIF