PDA

View Full Version : YMBC...Big Lake Tour.

"W"
06-20-2009, 06:02 PM
Hot BOSS HOT.... Today Jeff, Hunting Fool and I fished the tournament and did not have any good luck today on big trout....
Me and Jeff went hit a area that we both have been picking up nice trout over the past few weeks and had our chance. Jeff had two HUGE blow ups on topwater with one good hook up...Both came off before netted but thats fishing!!!
Talked to Salty last night for 1 hour about them BOMBERS and he told me all about the trout he has boated over 7lb with them BOMBERS!!! So I decided to if the place and time was right I would throw one... We found acres of bait fish moving on a bank and I threw that dang thing for HOURS.....NO LUCK!!!

Fool was boating the Gaftop!!!

Boated this HUGE W TROUT For FOOL

CatDaddy
06-20-2009, 06:33 PM
ehhhhhhh..... quit holding it so close to the camera..... "nag nag nag nag nag" its the oldest trick in the book......

How many "beer cans" long?

"W"
06-20-2009, 06:39 PM
How many "beer cans" long?[/QUOTE]

Not even ONE!!!!! :*****::*****:

all star rod
06-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Another little trout day as usual. Funny how you say you catch BIG TROUT only when it is not for a tournament. By the way slime bag I deleted the earlier post myself because I felt negative comments belonged in the Gil Net,,,,But since you started and got your kid friend and yourslef on the other post to try to throw dirt at me,,,well what the heck,,, Plus I will not take you fishin and in my boat and no you cannot drive it. Are you a STALKER??? We already know you are an LSU POSER,, quit sending me PM's

huntin fool
06-20-2009, 07:35 PM
errr...that was Jeff's garft top :)

wtretrievers
06-20-2009, 09:41 PM
errr...that was Jeff's garft top :)
Go ahead BIG BOY! I'll have your rod(mine) tomorrow!!!!! A pocket knife to scratch the name off & I own it!!!!!!!
That picture of W's trout did it wonders!!!!! It wasnt that big!

huntin fool
06-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Go ahead BIG BOY! I'll have your rod(mine) tomorrow!!!!! A pocket knife to scratch the name off & I own it!!!!!!!
That picture of W's trout did it wonders!!!!! It wasnt that big!

could ya send me a pic when you get it?

had a blast W and Jeff thanks for taking me...