PDA

View Full Version : Breton Sound 6-20-09

meaux fishing
06-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Went to Breton sound for the first time today....Let me just say it was eventful. I had motor problems early but after some cursing decided to troll around the marsh and maybe motor would fix itself. caught alot of 10" trout and 12" reds. I caught one nice red i was finally struck with an idea fixed the motor and went out into the sound picked up a few nice trout here and there. Spent a couple hours towing and guiding another boat in that motor caught on fire found a bigger boat to tow him all the way back. five miles from the lauch saw some birds caught about 50-60 trout under them with only five keepers...all and all a good time just a very long day on two and a half hours sleep. finished with 15 trout, 1 red and a good story

"W"
06-21-2009, 08:04 AM
Thats what its all about!!! THE Good Story!!

fishinpox
06-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Went to Breton sound for the first time today....Let me just say it was eventful. I had motor problems early but after some cursing decided to troll around the marsh and maybe motor would fix itself. caught alot of 10" trout and 12" reds. I caught one nice red i was finally struck with an idea fixed the motor and went out into the sound picked up a few nice trout here and there. Spent a couple hours towing and guiding another boat in that motor caught on fire found a bigger boat to tow him all the way back. five miles from the lauch saw some birds caught about 50-60 trout under them with only five keepers...all and all a good time just a very long day on two and a half hours sleep. finished with 15 trout, 1 red and a good story

were u with brad in the sea pro??

Hopedale Hustler
06-21-2009, 02:56 PM
man that really sucks that i couldnt help you out more..i got a last minute call on friday morning to go on a overnight trip out of venice with a fe buddies and im literally just walking in the door...i feel bad now to see that..just cant believe you couldnt find the bigger trout..

Hopedale Hustler
06-21-2009, 08:26 PM
to much river water twoards Black bay..small platforms in Eloi are the key right now..gotta work a Dud or Hybrid Slow on the bottom then when it picks up gotta free line shrimp for faster bites...

see just cause we craker soak ery now and then dont mean we cant do it all ova here..

meaux fishing
06-22-2009, 08:08 AM
were u with brad in the sea pro??

No I was in a 19 ft kenner

meaux fishing
06-22-2009, 08:10 AM
man that really sucks that i couldnt help you out more..i got a last minute call on friday morning to go on a overnight trip out of venice with a fe buddies and im literally just walking in the door...i feel bad now to see that..just cant believe you couldnt find the bigger trout..

It's all good maybe next time we can meet up

fishinpox
06-23-2009, 06:47 AM
No I was in a 19 ft kenner

my good friend was in the sea pro towing the boat that caught on fire he said they didnt have much luck i belive that part of breton sound has some what of a alge problem he said the water was very green and there were mullett everywhere but no trout the alge depletes the oxygen ect ect