PDA

View Full Version : Capt Tom

BIGJ
06-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Does Capt Tom still charter on Big Lake? If so does anyone have any experience fishing with him. I have a 11 year old son, we fish the lake pretty often, catch plenty of reds but not many specks. I guess I dont have enough skills to catch them. I was thinking about taking him so he could catch a few specks. Unless someone wants to give me some pointers. We will be there Saturday trying again.
Thanks,:shaking:

Deadly D
06-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Does Capt Tom still charter on Big Lake? If so does anyone have any experience fishing with him. I have a 11 year old son, we fish the lake pretty often, catch plenty of reds but not many specks. I guess I dont have enough skills to catch them. I was thinking about taking him so he could catch a few specks. Unless someone wants to give me some pointers. We will be there Saturday trying again.
Thanks,:shaking:
man look up captain W charters claims he is the man:*****::*****::*****::*****:

SULPHITE
06-25-2009, 09:59 PM
yeah, fishing tom...if thats the guy. I see his red truck with a blue triton all the time in sulphur...believe he still charters.

Deadly D
06-25-2009, 10:00 PM
He is a good guide. has alot of patienace with people. I give him a thumbs up:)

BIGJ
06-25-2009, 10:14 PM
So if he taught W, he has to be good.

LaAngler
06-25-2009, 10:18 PM
PM SENT!!!! :*****:

BIGJ
06-26-2009, 01:11 PM
I remember Fishing Tom from the other site, but didn't know if he was still guiding or not. He has one of the best prices if you stay overnight. Just wanting to let my son catch a few specks. Its still hard to pay for a guide when you have a 20K + boat sitting in the driveway. I will be in the lake in the morning casting away.
"W" What color Sand Ell Jr. shoud I use?

LaAngler
06-26-2009, 01:25 PM
take your boy out over some reefs with live shrimp under a poppin cork

"W"
06-26-2009, 01:54 PM
I remember Fishing Tom from the other site, but didn't know if he was still guiding or not. He has one of the best prices if you stay overnight. Just wanting to let my son catch a few specks. Its still hard to pay for a guide when you have a 20K + boat sitting in the driveway. I will be in the lake in the morning casting away.
"W" What color Sand Ell Jr. shoud I use?

I talked to Capt Tom this week..He has been catching some good fish!!! He has just been real busy out side of fishing also...He just brought more land down here and sold his house up North....Give him a call and he will be glad to take you out!!!