PDA

View Full Version : flieitdies

eman
06-26-2009, 09:54 PM
Finally someone came forth and said they were getting tired of the teenage chat room at LAS.:rolleyes: 2 of us agreed . wonder how long b4 we get sent to banned camp?

huntin fool
06-26-2009, 10:00 PM
they pulled the post...

good thing i got banned awhile back looks like people over there dont like kids anymore :cry:

what all did everyone say? i was trying to read the comments then it got pulled

eman
06-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Just that it was nice that they had been helped but were they abusing it and that their post were getting annoying . didn't need to hear about their dates and knee boarding etc.
i was trying to be nice and sent him an e mail about how it was nice that
they were into hunting and fishing but that they should ask ? and give reports on las and take the rest to e'mail or chat room.

huntin fool
06-26-2009, 10:16 PM
Just that it was nice that they had been helped but were they abusing it and that their post were getting annoying . didn't need to hear about their dates and knee boarding etc.
i was trying to be nice and sent him an e mail about how it was nice that
they were into hunting and fishing but that they should ask ? and give reports on las and take the rest to e'mail or chat room.

they talked about dates? :*****:

i read bout their knee boarding trip up to the mullet slap to the face part.

eman
06-26-2009, 10:17 PM
:rotfl::rotfl:Bob, you want a room with a view? Looks like you'll be spending more time with us now. Pull up a chair.
balcony room please , that way i can enjoy my cigars and bourbon while watching the sun rise. And join the balcony club w/ mama at night.
Oh wait i'm not on the cruise ship anymore ! :rotfl::rotfl:

eman
06-26-2009, 10:18 PM
they talked about dates? :*****:

i read bout their knee boarding trip up to the mullet slap to the face part.
no it was who ever trying to tell them enough.

duckman444
06-26-2009, 10:21 PM
owell they are two annoying people.

huntin fool
06-26-2009, 10:25 PM
owell they are two annoying people.

there will always be annoying people where ever you go....ive learned that ;)

i never eally held a conversation with either of them. I read about them on the other site.

duckman444
06-26-2009, 10:27 PM
there will always be annoying people where ever you go....ive learned that ;)

i never eally held a conversation with either of them. I read about them on the other site.
true but they were extremly aggravating. nothing that they ever say is helpful or useful. they are just always on the mooch.:pissed:they are a pair of trolls:trolls:

huntin fool
06-26-2009, 10:30 PM
true but they were extremly aggravating. nothing that they ever say is helpful or useful. they are just always on the mooch.:pissed:they are a pair of trolls:trolls:

i think i was banned before flieitdies showed up.

eman
06-27-2009, 12:33 AM
I don't mind kids at all. Ya'll are the future of this great country. But i don't know what was worse the whineing from some or the chat room, Gimme attitude of the kids.

LaAngler
06-27-2009, 12:55 AM
we got a few grown up kids guilty of too much chatter around here, time for some housecleaning

eman
06-27-2009, 03:34 PM
I recieved an e mail from him exspecting to have an earfull.
But he was very polite and i just don't think he realized how annoying they were being. he admitted that they were using the site as a chat room and that they needed to stick to ??? and reports.
Time will tell.

"W"
06-27-2009, 06:16 PM
The Saga of Fliesitdies and Iron man!!!! LMAO