PDA

View Full Version : 4th w/e on Foster Lake, Ms

wtretrievers
07-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Our 4th of July w/e. 1st of all the bass wasn't doing shat!!!!! The Miss river was on a slow rise, so I guess that's what had the bass screwed up:confused: So next option Sac a lait. Hmmmm...... one here & one there with a big bream here & there. Not to bad by the end of the w/e ended up with 27 Sac a lait & 55 big bream + a bass that I caught while trying to catch bass;)

& for anyone that has Arachnophobia don't look at the last picture!:eek: We decided to try some crickets Saturday evening, I've seen these spiders on the trees & decided to screw with one:shaking: that big beeotch grab that freaking cricket w/ 2 legs & had the other 6 latched onto the tree:help:! I had my rod bowed over & got to thinking if this SOB comes off the tree it's coming into the boat with me!:help::(:eek: That SOB would not let go, boy have I screwed up!:shaking: Like to have never got it to turn loose! Finally shook him loose, whew!!!!!!!! Right back up on the tree where he came from.
Stupid is as stupid does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more ****ing around with the spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huntin fool
07-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Sweet!

fishinpox
07-05-2010, 09:45 PM
gimme some of dat !!!!!

wtretrievers
07-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Glad ya had fun and leave that damn spider along:*****::*****:
You ever heard of learning the hard way? That would be me!:cry::*****:

huntin fool
07-05-2010, 09:52 PM
You ever heard of learning the hard way? That would be me!:cry::*****:

:*****::*****:

We got them in our culvert, they aint fun when they drop in the boat...:*****:

Gorgeous place Jeff

Country Boy
07-05-2010, 10:39 PM
nice catch man.

LPfishnTIM
07-05-2010, 11:17 PM
nice catch!

wtretrievers
07-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Here's another picture, these 2 bream were 3/4 of a pound caught on a beetle spin, I'm a bass fisherman, not much on bream & will piddle with Sac a lait here & there, but was impressed with these bream caught by Backwards kids mom.

longsidelandry
07-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Nice job dude

Backwards Kid's Mom
07-06-2010, 01:01 PM
I was about to come unglued over that spider!! I'll refer to the thread about "fears".....I was not happy at all! There was a pier about 20 feet from our boat and I swear if that 8 legged freak-zilla ended up in the boat - I would have walked 20 feet on water to get away from it!

Other than the spider BS....had an awesome time fishing with Jeff and our boys.

longsidelandry
07-06-2010, 01:05 PM
I was about to come unglued over that spider!! I'll refer to the thread about "fears".....I was not happy at all! There was a pier about 20 feet from our boat and I swear if that 8 legged freak-zilla ended up in the boat - I would have walked 20 feet on water to get away from it!

Other than the spider BS....had an awesome time fishing with Jeff and our boys.
lol I'm the same way with spiders, they're kinda like snakes in my book...the only good one is a dead one!

Dink
07-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Here's another picture, these 2 bream were 3/4 of a pound caught on a beetle spin, I'm a bass fisherman, not much on bream & will piddle with Sac a lait here & there, but was impressed with these bream caught by Backwards kids mom.

Going to Toledo for the first time this weekend...........wanna catch some like this.......How exactly do you go about doing that??

I seriously don't know how to freshwater fish..........Crickets and worms??

dmouton272
07-08-2010, 12:07 AM
that was a big ole spider