PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Honda 300 ring and pinion

Red Devil
07-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Wondering if anyone has or knows anyone that may have this sitting around and want to sell. Or if you know anyone in the atv parts business that are fair at their prices. The set goes for over $300 on the net. Looking for a better deal. Thanks

hankscke123
07-16-2010, 07:53 PM
tripple s crowley ask for johnny

jldsc
07-16-2010, 08:12 PM
OH yea,, Johnny statcrook usually keeps the whole rearend rebuilt to sell...if you go to the honda shop, check the prices there but dont ask for the 300 fourtrax ring and pinion, ask for the ring and pinion for early 2000's 350 rancher rearend...same exact parts but cheaper...did this with my dads 300, the parts guy that used to work in laffy told me off this, cant quite remember how much money we saved but it was worth it!!!!

Red Devil
07-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the input fellas, but it's a little late. Ordered the cheapest one I could find on the net the morning at $296. Everything else I could find was well over $300.

Bluechip
07-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the input fellas, but it's a little late. Ordered the cheapest one I could find on the net the morning at $296. Everything else I could find was well over $300.

I feel your pain Devil......Hunting Season is close and it's time to get everything fixed and ready to go....I can't wait, starting to get the butterflies as I type....:D

longsidelandry
07-16-2010, 08:54 PM
I feel your pain Devil......Hunting Season is close and it's time to get everything fixed and ready to go....I can't wait, starting to get the butterflies as I type....:D
Tell me about it, I went to Bass Pro and Cabela's today to get a few things.

Bluechip
07-16-2010, 08:58 PM
Tell me about it, I went to Bass Pro and Cabela's today to get a few things.

I understand.....I have some money budgeted over the next few weeks to pick up a few things also...

Red Devil
07-17-2010, 06:58 AM
I here you. I have to build a new stand when I get in to put in my new honey hole up at the deer lease. The wife said, deer season's gettin close huh? I said, HELL YEAH. LMAO