07-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Where are the Sac-A-Lait biting?

Will trade a catfish trip!

longsidelandry
07-28-2010, 11:14 AM
You can tear 'em up in the water...

wtretrievers
07-28-2010, 01:10 PM
They still catching a few at Old River (New Rhodes). Ms river dropping out of there at about a .1-.2 a day. Slow drop the water should be beautiful.
Heard some decent reports from Saline Larto

CatDaddy
07-28-2010, 02:22 PM
You can tear 'em up in the water...

LMAO

speck-chaser
07-28-2010, 06:08 PM
they like to bite in da mouf

mallard matt
07-28-2010, 06:22 PM
I been doing good in Henderson latly.Ill trade info or trips also been a good top water bite

CatDaddy
07-28-2010, 06:26 PM
I been doing good in Henderson latly.Ill trade info or trips also been a good top water bite

Sounds like a deal...

jldsc
07-28-2010, 06:34 PM
where you goin out of around turtles or Pats?? I was talkin to a guy in Academy today and he said wasnt that good in henderson. I realy wanted to hit it up this weekend but he said water was too high??? You have any tips you willin to share:D

Montauk17
07-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Have not been much this year,but should be good in all the known spots in the basin with the water dropping.

Gerald
07-28-2010, 08:52 PM
The Atchafalaya river has dropped almost 3' in the past 3 weeks. Still a steady fall.

It is down to 9' now. Water should be getting close to there the fishing will pick up.

mallard matt
07-28-2010, 11:54 PM
The fella at academy didn't know. What hes talken with Henderson as far as sacs go if you can find structure in 12 feet of water you should catch there's a lot of small fish you got to pick through but I average ten to twenty keepers a day.As far as bass go try weedless top water on top the coon grass for the morning and fish plastics under I-10 after that.

And when the river hits six feet bayou benoit will be on fire

Montauk17
07-29-2010, 12:01 AM
The fella at academy didn't know. What hes talken with Henderson as far as sacs go if you can find structure in 12 feet of water you should catch there's a lot of small fish you got to pick through but I average ten to twenty keepers a day.As far as bass go try weedless top water on top the coon grass for the morning and fish plastics under I-10 after that.

Bayou Beniot is about to bust loose! I went last year when the water got right and caught alot of bass and sacalait. Yall are giving me the fever!

jldsc
07-29-2010, 07:56 AM

Sounds great, and thanks for the help..I live bout an hour away so kinda have to go with what I hear..but will deffinently hit it up this weekend or Friday afternoon, again thanks for the help!!

CatDaddy
07-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Thanks a million!!