PDA

View Full Version : Best Saltwater Fishing Magazine out there!

cmdrost
06-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Wanted to pass this along. I've been a subscriber to this mag for a little over a year now. I've been very impressed with it! Talks safety, conservation, inshore, offshore, recipes, etc. Great read for any saltwater enthusiasts.

Check em out: TX Saltwater Fishing Magazine

http://texassaltwaterfishingmagazine.com/

fun w son
06-30-2009, 02:59 PM
wow!

Salty
06-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Capt. RR, have you been featured on the cover of this magazine? W never made the cover of Louisiana Sportsman and, now, surely never will. :cry:

Capt. Ryan Rachunek
06-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Capt. RR, have you been featured on the cover of this magazine? W never made the cover of Louisiana Sportsman and, now, surely never will. :cry:

Not yet, but my girlfriend from the tripletail pics will be in an issue as of today, not sure which month yet... I also have a picture with a 10lb Snook, that I caught earlier this month, currently being considered for a cover shot.....

Salty
06-30-2009, 05:26 PM
Not yet, but my girlfriend from the tripletail pics will be in an issue as of today, not sure which month yet... I also have a picture with a 10lb Snook, that I caught earlier this month, currently being considered for a cover shot.....

If ya make it...please post it. It'll finish him off. Everybody he's ever fished with has made the cover of LSM but he hasn't. His two biggest fantasies are to make the cover of LSM and be a mod on www.SaltyCajun.com (http://www.SaltyCajun.com). The way I see it...he has as much shot at one as he does the other. :p

Capt. Ryan Rachunek
06-30-2009, 05:30 PM
If ya make it...please post it. It'll finish him off. Everybody he's ever fished with has made the cover of LSM but he hasn't. His two biggest fantasies are to make the cover of LSM and be a mod on www.SaltyCajun.com (http://www.SaltyCajun.com). The way I see it...he has as much shot at one as he does the other. :p

LOL will do..... So I guess you're saying, even if Reddy owned a portion of LSM, he still couldn't get on the cover?:*****::cry::*****:

"W"
06-30-2009, 05:35 PM

:puke::puke:

Salty
06-30-2009, 05:35 PM
LOL will do..... So I guess you're saying, even if Reddy owned a portion of LSM, he still couldn't get on the cover?:*****::cry::*****:

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The editor has the final say. :p

"W"
06-30-2009, 05:37 PM
CD....Did,nt you make the cover of that mag.?.....

catch_and_release
06-30-2009, 07:05 PM
I subscribe to that magazine also. Although all I fish is Big lake and this is a Texas Magazine I still find it very helpful. If you're after big trout this mag will help you, a-lot of the articles are written by guides who strictly target large trout. There is also a monthly report written on Big Lake, and they give good info about sabine lake also.

Deadly D
06-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Salty were you featured in that book "SPECKS" ? I remember reading about the bombers in it and how they catch fish. Now that was a good book.

Salty
06-30-2009, 08:36 PM
Salty were you featured in that book "SPECKS" ? I remember reading about the bombers in it and how they catch fish. Now that was a good book.

Yep, Todd Masson, editor at Louisiana Sportsman, wrote that book. It's a whole lot more informative than Trout Masters. He could'a called it, "12 inch Specks" and interviewed W. :)

Deadly D
06-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Yep, Todd Masson, editor at Louisiana Sportsman, wrote that book. It's a whole lot more informative than Trout Masters. He could'a called it, "12 inch Specks" and interviewed W. :)
Why would he wont to do that w does enough of it here

Salty
06-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Why would he wont to do that w does enough of it here

The book covered Big lake but I don't recall seeing his name mentioned. I'm sure he declined the interview. :shaking:

Deadly D
06-30-2009, 08:42 PM
The book covered Big lake but I don't recall seeing his name mentioned. I'm sure he declined the interview. :shaking:
yep thats what I thought:*****::*****:

cmdrost
07-01-2009, 08:44 AM
CD....Did,nt you make the cover of that mag.?.....

yep....I was on there holding a rubber lip..

Not my only reason for liking this mag!:D

B-Stealth
07-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Ahh the redfish wrangler..

huntin fool
07-01-2009, 12:22 PM

you sure do hijack some post. ;)