PDA

View Full Version : Grand Isle Confusion

Hopedale Hustler
06-30-2009, 06:26 PM
A few Podnuhs of mine got the bright idea that we should go down to grand isle and Drink Bud Light and surf fish all day tomorrow...sounds pretty fun..I havent surf fished there in a couple years..any of yall know wats going on down there right now..where are the fish?? are they on the beaches..?? i think they just wanna go get hammered and mess around but if ima go ima atleast try to catch fish...any help appreciated.

speckdaddy
06-30-2009, 06:55 PM
yep, hustler ya got my #, if ya need a point in the right direction, call me.the fish are everywhere along the beaches.they can be caught on artificial, but all them wanna bes in my boat used live shrimp and caught nuthin but10 " trout!! fish the beach tight!!! @ 3 -4 ft from the shoreline ..get um!!!!!

fishinpox
06-30-2009, 07:02 PM
i fished gi and fourchon all weekend fish the beach at the state park and if its cloudy youll be catchin em on top till 10 in the morning!!!! i fishied the surf for like an hour and we got 10 nice ones on top the we took the boat to the rocks at the state park beach and smashed em on plastic let it hit the bottom and twitch it

speckdaddy
06-30-2009, 07:04 PM
:*****:i like that pox... twitch it, twitch it good!!! lol:*****::*****::shaking:

Hopedale Hustler
06-30-2009, 07:18 PM
thanks fellas..we headed to the park wit some top dogs and duds..ill give ya a ring speck if i get stumped..

fishinpox
06-30-2009, 09:48 PM
opening night bay chovey if your standing on the beach looking out hit up the last set of rocks to the left on an incoming tide the way it pushes around the "point" is a great ambush point for specks i hammered them there a couple of times good luck and post some pics when u get back