PDA

View Full Version : '07 Harley

jldsc
08-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Ive been bouncin it around in my head about keeping it but just dont ride it enough to justify keepin it. Its an '07 harley dyna street bob, remapped computer, slip on rush pipes & open air K&N. I put the 180 screamin eagle rear tire, black forward controls and 16'' ape hangers. It is flat black and has only 2100 miles. I have a couple seats for it and all the factory stuff I took off, but the handlebars. Bike just needs to be cleaned real good other then that its ready to ride and is a very quick bike, looking to $10k.

southern151
08-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Man, with only 2100 miles, that's a heckuva deal! It shouldn't take you long to sell at that price.

I sold my 05 Springer for the same reason. It was 4 years old and had 7400 miles on it. I got $10,500 for it on Ebay. I don't even wanna talk about how much I had in it!:shaking::spineyes:

jldsc
08-16-2010, 09:09 AM
same here, after its all said and done from cajun HD it was $17.2K..just dont ride it but no big deal if dont sale wont hurt my feelings just dont like seeing anything not gettin used

southern151
08-16-2010, 09:53 AM
I forwarded the link to the guy who bought mine in WI. He may be interested in another one or know someone who is.

jldsc
08-16-2010, 10:07 AM
I had some lady that wanted it from some upstate but I didnt mess with it not real sure how that works with getting money from out of state and then haveing to ship it???

southern151
08-16-2010, 10:49 AM
I had some lady that wanted it from some upstate but I didnt mess with it not real sure how that works with getting money from out of state and then haveing to ship it???
I had that guy put a deposit on Paypal and then pay the balance when he arrived to pick it up.

jldsc
08-16-2010, 10:52 AM
ok, so he came personnaly to pick it up...this lady just wanted to talk over the computer and send some shipping company to get it...sounded a lil fishy so didnt mess with it, must have been a scam she didnt try back after a couple days??

Loneshark
08-16-2010, 11:21 AM
ok, so he came personnaly to pick it up...this lady just wanted to talk over the computer and send some shipping company to get it...sounded a lil fishy so didnt mess with it, must have been a scam she didnt try back after a couple days??

Very popular scam. Your senses were correct on that on.

jldsc
08-16-2010, 11:26 AM
had my gaurd up since it just happened bout a 2 months ago with my old car I was selling...I gave this guy my phone number and kept telling him by email if he wanted it to call me, he just kept avoiding making a phone call, I told him that he was trying to scam me and he never emailed me back. this is why id rather sale it within the tri-state area not to far to bable to meet the person face to face

southern151
08-16-2010, 11:51 AM
had my gaurd up since it just happened bout a 2 months ago with my old car I was selling...I gave this guy my phone number and kept telling him by email if he wanted it to call me, he just kept avoiding making a phone call, I told him that he was trying to scam me and he never emailed me back. this is why id rather sale it within the tri-state area not to far to bable to meet the person face to face
Stay away from the craigslist type sites. I got three checks for my Harley from there! They were all overnighted from hacked Fed-Ex accounts and obviously from hacked bank accounts.

Only accept cash or Paypal! We were gonna ship my Harley to WI but the shipping companies were a royal PAIN so, he opted to come and get it. Also, if they are taking out a loan to get it, you will almost def get a call from the bank that they are using. If you do get a call from the bank, you can tell them to email you correspondence as well so that you have their company info.

My transaction, when it actually sold, was easy and painless!

shellman
08-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Very popular scam on craigslist....be careful ...don,t take nothing but cash or use pay pal...