PDA

View Full Version : 4 th weekend

Deadly D
07-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Well we had alot of fun and just got settled at home. first off I would like to thank David Hebert for letting me put my camper at his place. Fridays tournament we had our 60 trout at 8.00 in the lake and took out to offshore. Found some more trout but couldnt find the big one ended up catching over 100 trout. Had 2 guys from Arkansas with us and they had a blast.came on in about 12.00 I was ready to drink some cool ones. Sat tournament got up and wind was howling. We caught 10 trout and 2 reds. we finished 4 th just out the money. One of my partners lost one about 3 1/2 at the boat but thats fishing. At least we finished ahead of Mr. Big Lake W ha ha . Congradulations to the winners in both tournaments Look forward to next year. Pictures are from Friday. Sent them boys back home with over 10 gal of filets.

dbarham
07-05-2009, 04:18 PM
nice!

Salty
07-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Dang D, you probably could'a caught 'em on a Bomber. Sounds like they were as thick as fleas. Glad your Ar-Kansas boys caught 'em. Lord knows they can't play baseball. :shaking:

Deadly D
07-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Dang D, you probably could'a caught 'em on a Bomber. Sounds like they were as thick as fleas. Glad your Ar-Kansas boys caught 'em. Lord knows they can't play baseball. :shaking:
them boys aint worried about baseball they worried about the next meal and when its time to drink. But yes we could have caught them on them bombers

Salty
07-05-2009, 08:42 PM
them boys aint worried about baseball they worried about the next meal and when its time to drink. But yes we could have caught them on them bombers

No need to worry...don't look like they missed any. :shaking:

Deadly D
07-05-2009, 09:04 PM
No need to worry...don't look like they missed any. :shaking:
you right there but them boys had some kind of fun. Wish it wouldnt have been so hot so they could have gone longer

LaAngler
07-05-2009, 09:36 PM
I'm glad they caught, looks like they had fun. It's easy to hit the lake and miss the fish....

Deadly D
07-06-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm glad they caught, looks like they had fun. It's easy to hit the lake and miss the fish....
One day changes everything in a New York second:*****: