PDA

View Full Version : fishin' a Bomber in the summer

Salty
07-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Fool, how were you working the Bomber when that big fish hit? Which bait were you using in the off-color water?

huntin fool
07-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Fool, how were you working the Bomber when that big fish hit? Which bait were you using in the off-color water?

what W said below....i plead the 5th

"W"
07-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Fool shall not answer this question with out his attorney present!!! He has no comments at this time so please stop using bandwidth

Salty
07-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Fool must answer the question tothe best of his ability 'cause them Bombers came from da Judge. :rolleyes:

huntin fool
07-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Fool must answer the question tothe best of his ability 'cause them Bombers came from da Judge. :rolleyes:

dang...i must be in the "big trout court"

straight cranking the bomber swimming it like a mullet. :smokin:

huntin fool
07-05-2009, 11:00 PM
i will confess the TRUTH,

since most water that we fished was muddy, i manage to get my hands on a chart. prism broke back.

i worked it like this ---- twitch twitch let it sit.

no futher questions please. hehehe

Castaway
07-06-2009, 07:37 PM
I need to findme some of those bombers. Any suggestions. I want good colors not the only two academy carries.

fishinpox
07-06-2009, 08:44 PM
academy in baton rouge has more colors and they r on sale for 2.49

Salty
07-06-2009, 08:53 PM
I need to findme some of those bombers. Any suggestions. I want good colors not the only two academy carries.

You won't find the good colors at Academy or WalMart. You can only find these colors at www.lurenet.com (http://www.lurenet.com) and I assure ya...they ain't $2.49. This is the website for PRADCO. They also make the Spook, Rogue, Rebel and many others. The colors you need are:

PTB = Silver Prism/Black back
XSICH = Chartreuse flash

For the regular model, just add B15 in front of the color code and for jointed add B15J.