PDA

View Full Version : Wasnt This Girl Trying To Challenge Louisiana Men In This Series??

Hopedale Hustler
07-10-2009, 12:34 PM
http://www.saltytexan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14373rl

WHAT HAPPEND HERE??

FREON
07-10-2009, 12:48 PM
She is the one who " Invited " people from your state to come fish her tournament

Hopedale Hustler
07-10-2009, 01:01 PM
no it was just like any challenge W ever gave yall...just not as much cussing and trash talking..but atleast he never got banned from the tourneys he challenged texas people at...

"W"
07-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Hustler...Give me the scoop what happend...

Hopedale Hustler
07-10-2009, 02:20 PM
well this girl on salty texan.."diamond jen" was like im sick off all you louisiana guys talking trash and told ery body from here that we could come over there and fish her extreme redfish tourney series for 10 grand and then she'll see if we can fish and all this non sense...and nnow i found out she got kicked out of the extreme tourney series for being a girl or something like that..

Big Kahunaz
07-10-2009, 02:40 PM
*****! nipped her in the butt for calling us out.

Capt. Ryan Rachunek
07-10-2009, 06:34 PM
well this girl on salty texan.."diamond jen" was like im sick off all you louisiana guys talking trash and told ery body from here that we could come over there and fish her extreme redfish tourney series for 10 grand and then she'll see if we can fish and all this non sense...and nnow i found out she got kicked out of the extreme tourney series for being a girl or something like that..

Actually, she is putting on the Xtreme Redfish Series Tournaments and she got banned from fishing the Texas Redfish Series Tournaments because the guys running it were afraid of a little competition in the form of another tournament trail......Trust me, she could outfish most of the guys on here, so it wasn't because she was a girl.......:shaking:

Reel Bender
07-10-2009, 07:39 PM

I believe she challenged the La. fishers after one of them came out of no where and started talking trash.

"W"
07-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Actually, she is putting on the Xtreme Redfish Series Tournaments and she got banned from fishing the Texas Redfish Series Tournaments because the guys running it were afraid of a little competition in the form of another tournament trail......Trust me, she could outfish most of the guys on here, so it wasn't because she was a girl.......:shaking:

Banned IN TEXAS:*****::*****: Tell her she can fish AUG 1st....:smokin:

Capt. Ryan Rachunek
07-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Banned IN TEXAS:*****::*****: Tell her she can fish AUG 1st....:smokin:
Now you wanna get your a s s handed to you by a girl???? Careful what you wish for Jr. Mint.......

Deadly D
07-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Now you wanna get your a s s handed to you by a girl???? Careful what you wish for Jr. Mint.......
W's wifw kicks his little chops every time he brings her. Thats why he dont take her more often:*****::*****:

Big Lake Blondie
07-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Don't be jacking with the ladies...We might let some of ya'll think ya'll are the "kings" of the lake, but we can jump up and bite you in the...you know...:*****:We fight just as hard...Plus, we're meaner...:D

Big Kahunaz
07-10-2009, 11:47 PM

Yeah...and a bear shi tz in the woodz and whipes his arse w/ toilet paper!:p

Capt. Ryan Rachunek
07-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Yeah...and a bear shi tz in the woodz and whipes his arse w/ toilet paper!:p

I have personally seen the emails from the TRS....... Not sure what you're doubting, but I'd **** since you have no knowledge of the situation.....

"W"
07-11-2009, 10:44 AM
I have personally seen the emails from the TRS....... Not sure what you're doubting, but I'd **** since you have no knowledge of the situation.....

BIG BAD RYAN WILL BEAT YOU UP!!!!! ROTFLMAO........This is a LA SITE WE REALLY CARE A LESS ABOUT WHAT Texans DO...... At least I show up!!!:)

Capt. Ryan Rachunek
07-11-2009, 11:03 AM
BIG BAD RYAN WILL BEAT YOU UP!!!!! ROTFLMAO........This is a LA SITE WE REALLY CARE A LESS ABOUT WHAT Texans DO...... At least I show up!!!:)

Another moronic post.......:shaking: Where are the traditional dumb pictures????

Hopedale Hustler
07-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Bottom Line Is The Girl Made A Challenge..Loud and Clear..And Now She Cant Come Through..So No More Raggin Mah Boy W...Dat ***** Shows Up..

Capt. Ryan Rachunek
07-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Bottom Line Is The Girl Made A Challenge..Loud and Clear..And Now She Cant Come Through..So No More Raggin Mah Boy W...Dat ***** Shows Up..
I guess you guys really can't read......

Let me try this one more time.......

SHE IS PUTTING ON THE TOURNAMENT - SHE CAN STILL FISH AGAINST YOU...

Clear enough????

Hopedale Hustler
07-11-2009, 11:15 AM
no let me make something clear again....she got banned from the tourny she callenged ery body in...the 10,000 dollar tourny..am i right??

Capt. Ryan Rachunek
07-11-2009, 11:21 AM
no let me make something clear again....she got banned from the tourny she callenged ery body in...the 10,000 dollar tourny..am i right??

No, you're not right.....

Go look here..... www.xtremetournamenttrail.com (http://www.xtremetournamenttrail.com/)

Hopedale Hustler
07-11-2009, 11:24 AM
so what tourny she got banned from??

Reel Bender
07-11-2009, 01:09 PM
Lmao!!!

Trs

Big Kahunaz
07-11-2009, 02:23 PM
That's why she got banned...for not being professional and calling people out!
"RYANNONUTZ" is clueless on the topic... just like like when he's on the water!

"W"
07-11-2009, 03:04 PM

RackAnuts know his Fish Burger!!! Dont let him fool you on that....>His clients get to choose....double or single stack:*****:

speckdaddy
07-11-2009, 03:43 PM
ill take the doublestack please.....with deez nutz!!!!

ShadMan
07-12-2009, 03:35 PM
"Now what we have here, is a failure to communicate." :p

Diamond Jen runs the Xtreme Redfish Tourney, which she challenged some folks here to fish in. She got banned from the Texas Redfish Series, apparently/possibly due to having created her own tournament series in competition with them.

Jay
07-12-2009, 03:39 PM
"Now what we have here, is a failure to communicate." :p

That's for sure :work: It's more of a failure to understand :*****:

Capt. Ryan Rachunek
07-12-2009, 03:49 PM

The only clueless one here is you..... Looks like Reddy has another lil buddy.......