PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Sebile Baits for Sale

cduhon
11-04-2010, 11:55 AM
I came across a large lot of Sebile topwater baits at an auction. I have more than I need so I am offering some to anyone else who wants some for discounted price.

It is the Sebile Possessed Series "Ghost Walker" 4-1/3" long and 1 oz. topwater floating bait. All are the same color "Perchy". Very cool baits and very well made. Hooks alone are worth the money. They are wire reinforced baits with water and glitter inside them which looks like scales when in the water. If you want more info check out Cabelas or Sebiles website. they retail for over $16.

I will sell them for $5/a piece or 5 for $20. plus the cost of shipping if I have to ship them. Let me know if you need more info. text or call 337-302-0411

johnny
11-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Exactly what auction did you buy these lures from :help::help::rotfl::churn::hairout::bounce::rocker ::work::cry::grinpimp::cheers::beathorse::trolls:: nospam:

calcutta37
11-05-2010, 06:00 PM
i dont know anyone whos caught a fish on one of these baits have u? maybe why u got them for so cheap

gonzalesdave
11-05-2010, 06:58 PM
i dont know anyone whos caught a fish on one of these baits have u? maybe why u got them for so cheap

They had tons of em as freebies on every table at the CCA banquet too.....hmmm