PDA

View Full Version : Bun****s Lake

tcglsu
11-13-2010, 05:27 PM
me and my buddy hit the blind at bun****s this morning ..seen a decent amount of birds..and more than enough people on the lake... pulled out with 4 redheads and 3 ringnecks.. should be a better in the morning

specksNdaSURF
11-13-2010, 05:31 PM
nice pretty redhead drakes

adamsfence
11-13-2010, 06:14 PM
what time we eatin T?

tcglsu
11-13-2010, 07:32 PM
what time we eatin T?

When I get sum dat deer sausage to put in dat ( hint hint)

Jordan
11-13-2010, 09:25 PM
Tc. I hunted bun****s creek this morning. Killed my limit of wood ducks.

tcglsu
11-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Tc. I hunted bun****s creek this morning. Killed my limit of wood ducks.

We shoulda had a limit to but we had go move the decoys around they were flaring on them

Jordan
11-13-2010, 10:39 PM
im about 15 minutes from the damn at bun****s...

Natural Light Kid
11-15-2010, 09:41 PM
My brother just got a camp a few months ago on dr. Brown rd. He said he heard quite a bit of shooting this weekend. We have never hunted a lake or creek like bun****s. We've always hunted immune marsh or in a rice field. How would one get started in this kind of hunting? What's private and what's public? Thanks.

meaux fishing
11-15-2010, 09:46 PM
im about 15 minutes from the damn at bun****s...
you want a prize or something?:rotfl:

nice looking birds

tcglsu
11-15-2010, 10:20 PM
My brother just got a camp a few months ago on dr. Brown rd. He said he heard quite a bit of shooting this weekend. We have never hunted a lake or creek like bun****s. We've always hunted immune marsh or in a rice field. How would one get started in this kind of hunting? What's private and what's public? Thanks.
the blinds we hunt my buddys granpa built them many many years ago so everybody knows who they are ..if you roll out there and build a new blind you would prolly get burnt out ,you know how some people are they think they own everything ..they got plenty of old blinds that nobody hunts so i would find one brush it up and see what happens .. are if you got a pop up blind.. we had a few decoys and a mallard machine that got stole last year so you never know bun****s is very very very stumpy.. if your props got sheer pins get lots of em!

Natural Light Kid
11-15-2010, 10:31 PM
So your just hunting out in the lake itself or in the creek? If the creek, above or below the damn? What kind of what're depth are you hunting in? I'm not trying to get too much in your business, I just don't know where to even start. I'm not going to hunt much if any at all. It's just that my brothermhasmthat camp on the lake now and my in laws live in longville. Thought I may try to give it a shot. I fished once this year on the creek between the hopewell crossing bridge and the lake. There were several cuts into swampy areas off of the creek. Are these decent places to hunt?

tcglsu
11-15-2010, 10:50 PM
So your just hunting out in the lake itself or in the creek? If the creek, above or below the damn? What kind of what're depth are you hunting in? I'm not trying to get too much in your business, I just don't know where to even start. I'm not going to hunt much if any at all. It's just that my brothermhasmthat camp on the lake now and my in laws live in longville. Thought I may try to give it a shot. I fished once this year on the creek between the hopewell crossing bridge and the lake. There were several cuts into swampy areas off of the creek. Are these decent places to hunt?
we hunting north west from the damn in the open lake its bout 8-9' deep.. buddys camp is on harrington dr.... last year we hunted another blind that is where the creek hit the lake back in a pocket it didnt produce anything but woodys thats as closest to the creek itself ive hunted.. hit me up sometime when you out there we might be hunting

tcglsu
11-15-2010, 10:53 PM
we killed 10 sunday morning