PDA

View Full Version : 9 marlin in one day

FREON
07-14-2009, 10:11 AM
This boat has been on fire lately. Check out their report from last weekend. Also look at their report from July 3 & 4. I don't care where you are from, these were unbelievable trips for the Gulf of Mexico. Hope y'all enjoy. http://extremecoast.com/reports/reportn071109.php

cmdrost
07-14-2009, 10:34 AM
I've been hearing lots of those reports of sails right off the jetties over there! I'm jealous! We've got great inshore fishing, but if you like offshore you gotta leave L.C.

Cajun Elite
07-20-2009, 12:45 PM
small bills..

Dink
07-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Holy crap!! Look at the money they have in equipment!!!! Every one of them rigs is a house note.................Amazing..........

cmdrost
07-21-2009, 08:32 AM
yeah...big game offshore fishing aint cheap!

As for catching small bills off the jetties, I'd rather that than nothing. Imagine fishing the end of the jetties here for bull reds with live mullet, and a stray sailfish got your line! Man that'd be awesome.

Cajun Elite
07-21-2009, 02:18 PM
yeah...big game offshore fishing aint cheap!

As for catching small bills off the jetties, I'd rather that than nothing. Imagine fishing the end of the jetties here for bull reds with live mullet, and a stray sailfish got your line! Man that'd be awesome.
U got that right.. its like a drug that sucks you in!!!

specktator
07-21-2009, 05:33 PM
dang thats awesome. caught one back in april in green canyon. here is a pic. and dont hate, i know we put him in boat and you arent supposed to. but we took quick pics and released him.