PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait

cajunsorc
01-03-2011, 09:34 PM
After this weekend, I can't wait to get back to the field and shoot some more heads and tails. We ended the 3 day weekend with 49 ducks and 13 geese. Most of our ducks were mallards and pintail with a few teal and 2 greys. The amount of pintail has been unbelievable with numerous bunches of over 30 birds (some bunches of 50-60+) and some groups of mallards over 20 birds. And these birds are coming and squating in our face--not fly bys. These are the hunts that dreams are made of!!! Good luck to everyone and shoot em in the lips!

Bluechip
01-03-2011, 09:38 PM
I can tell by your post that you are on a "HIGH"....Enjoy it while you can bro.....That's one of the reasons I hunt and fish..for that adrenaline rush.;)

all star rod
01-03-2011, 09:47 PM
After this weekend, I can't wait to get back to the field and shoot some more heads and tails. We ended the 3 day weekend with 49 ducks and 13 geese. Most of our ducks were mallards and pintail with a few teal and 2 greys. The amount of pintail has been unbelievable with numerous bunches of over 30 birds (some bunches of 50-60+) and some groups of mallards over 20 birds. And these birds are coming and squating in our face--not fly bys. These are the hunts that dreams are made of!!! Good luck to everyone and shoot em in the lips!

Looks like we are getting some more rain in the week & this weekend......
my motto during duck season......60 days - 6 ducks a day.:)

yak'em-n-stack'em
01-04-2011, 01:52 AM
Asr

Waiting on the cAll