PDA

View Full Version : Great Vacation in the Hills

wtretrievers
01-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Well left work & the big town of Delcambre Dec 23rd & headed to Bluehill Ms (Deer Camp) till Jan 9th. Couldn't ever get on anything worth pulling the trigger on, seen plenty of does just no bucks other than spikes & small 4's & a decent 6pt. Everyone else was knocking them down! Had 4 last week in our club from 130"-148" hit the ground not counting several in the 120's, except me:pissed: But heres a few pictures of a couple really great weeks. Me & my blood dog Ol Sambo had a good couple weeks!

1st picture is of my oldest with a decent lil 8pt

2nd picture is of me getting sick of seeing this spike run does out of my plot 3 evenings in a row!

3rd picture is of a bobcat that could really give a @#$% I was there, got his attention & he looked at me like what the hell you want? & just walked off:confused:

4th is of an 8pt we went & looked for & Sambo found still alive, he bayed & the fight was on! Fighting the dog & running, fighting & running & 6 out of 7 rounds out of my 30-30 we finally caught up with him! WHEW!!!

& Last was a BIG 8 (138"s) 19 1/8 inside we went & looked for & found still alive! Sambo bayed & the big boy got up & the fight was on! I hollered & screamed for him to back, finally gave me enough room to finish him off! DOUBLE WHEW!!!!!!!!!!! No kills for me, but a couple great weeks!!!!!!

BIGJ
01-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Sounds like y'all had a good time. That's all that matters.

adamsfence
01-10-2011, 11:17 PM
looks fun can't beat the deer camp

longsidelandry
01-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Looks like a damn good time at the camp!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk