PDA

View Full Version : Daigle's Cajun Sweet N Sour Sauce

ScubaLatt
02-27-2011, 10:47 PM
I discovered Daigle's Cajun Sweet n Sour sauce at an office I had lunch with last week. It was some of the best stuf I have ever eaten. Found me a bottle at the Market Basket in Westlake and baked a dozen skinless chicken thighs this weekend. I seasoned my chicken with Slap Ya Mama then applied just enough daigles to coat. Put the chicken on a non stick cookie sheet and baked at 375 for 45 mins. I turned the chicken every 10 minutes. I checked the internal temp with my digital thermomoter and when it was done I removed the chicken. I then covered the thights with more Daigle's and put back in oven for 5 minutes to heat the sauce. This was some of the best chicken I ever ate. Gotta get you some Daigles!!!

Gerald
02-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Did you check to see if the MB store had it?

Montauk17
02-28-2011, 11:52 PM
Several stores around lafayette sell it. Damn near good on anything

ScubaLatt
03-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Did you check to see if the MB store had it?

I did check, Gerald and they do not carry it. I will ask the manager to get it. I called Daigle's themselves and they told me the westlake store had it so i drove over there.

Gerald
03-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Don't hold your breath, thinking that the Manager at the MB store will order it.

They are almost as bad as the Walmart store. My wife sometimes stops at MB stores in Lake Charles to get stuff "our" store does not stock or is always out of.

Loneshark
03-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Sweet Baby Rays is some good stuff also.