PDA

View Full Version : Info Needed.....on Lake P

"W"
07-23-2009, 08:07 PM
If anyone has info on a 10lb trout coming out of Lake P since 2002 Please give us details??? There is a rumor about (4 )10lb Trout caught this year?? I would like to know about this info for my Personal knowledge!!!

Salty
07-23-2009, 08:12 PM
If anyone has info on a 10lb trout coming out of Lake P since 2002 Please give us details??? There is a rumor about (4 )10lb Trout caught this year?? I would like to know about this info for my Personal knowledge!!!

For your "SIZE=3" personal knowledge? Hmmm....same as your shoe size. :smokin:

"W"
07-23-2009, 08:26 PM
For your "SIZE=3" personal knowledge? Hmmm....same as your shoe size. :smokin:

I just want to know....
I talked to a biologist just a few days ago and he told me Big Lake is the only Lake he knew that has boated a 10lb + trout this year!!

Salty
07-23-2009, 08:28 PM
I just want to know....
I talked to a biologist just a few days ago and he told me Big Lake is the only Lake he knew that has boated a 10lb + trout this year!!

I'll go with that simply because you will hear, from one avenue or another, when a double-digit trout is caught.

SULPHITE
07-23-2009, 08:30 PM
I just want to know....

*** got to put on my bifocals for your text W, does this happen when you try to prove a point with larger font???

"W"
07-23-2009, 08:30 PM
I'll go with that simply because you will hear, from one avenue or another, when a double-digit trout is caught.

With the way they RAPE trout....they will be lucky to see a 10lber again....They have some nice solid fish there....

"W"
07-23-2009, 08:33 PM
*** got to put on my bifocals for your text W, does this happen when you try to prove a point with larger font???

Salty and Bruce Jacked with my Text...Messed it all up:pissed:

Salty
07-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Salty and Bruce Jacked with my Text...Messed it all up:pissed:

:*****:

Just blame me.:shaking:

"W"
07-23-2009, 09:02 PM
:*****:

Just blame me.:shaking:

O I will.....Im taking vacation when you come down....I will show you WHO's King:grinpimp:

huntin fool
07-23-2009, 09:04 PM
O I will.....Im taking vacation when you come down....I will show you WHO's King:grinpimp:

:*****::*****::*****:

well salty there goes the "peace and quiet" part...:*****::*****:

Salty
07-23-2009, 09:59 PM
:*****::*****::*****:

well salty there goes the "peace and quiet" part...:*****::*****:

A change in plans might be in order. :eek:

huntin fool
07-23-2009, 10:09 PM
A change in plans might be in order. :eek:

Cmon welcher you cant back out now!! :*****::*****:

Hopedale Hustler
07-23-2009, 11:56 PM
i aint ask you for all this bull**** W...im telling you wat i know...ask eric dumas...i believe if im not mistaken someone on a charter of his hung one already this year...and i know that ive seen one personally come off of the causeway...are you that freakin enraged that Big Lake is not the only spot in La to catch big trout..oo BTW a 10 lb trout came out of the Bretton Sound Already This Summer also..i dunno wat biologist you talked to but apparently his facts aint straight...now im not sayin that your wrong..(once again im being temp about this) even though you started this thread to scramble up an argument amongst me and you..but im stating some facts...now if you wanna be like a lil whinny pissy ***** girl about it then go head..but if you wanna be a man and wat i thought was a Fisherman from south La then quit writing threads trying to make me look dumb and send me a PM instead...

Hopedale Hustler
07-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Like i said i seen one personally...and it was weighed with a Boga..caught by a man that is far too old to care about the STAR....didnt even know what that was when i told him he needed to enter.....i dont know him..i seen him catch it watched his son weigh it and watched it go in the box...i dunno if Dumas story is true its just wat i hear...i also heard there was 2 10 lb. specks taken out of rigolets marina from the lady who works there...thats all i know..i aint got no pics..and Big lake by far has the most bigg trout...

"W"
07-24-2009, 06:38 AM
Like i said i seen one personally...and it was weighed with a Boga..caught by a man that is far too old to care about the STAR....didnt even know what that was when i told him he needed to enter.....i dont know him..i seen him catch it watched his son weigh it and watched it go in the box...i dunno if Dumas story is true its just wat i hear...i also heard there was 2 10 lb. specks taken out of rigolets marina from the lady who works there...thats all i know..i aint got no pics..and Big lake by far has the most bigg trout...

Not calling you a lier just saying there is too many false stories of 10lb trout coming from Lake P..... Im sure you have heard about trout that size but hearing and seeing is not the same!!! Boga is not church on weight! If you say a 10lb trout was just weight on a boga I would say it was under 10lbs.....I had a guy for the TrootShoot out pull up and say he had a 10lb+ trout...I took it to the weight station my self and it was 7.4

Salty
07-24-2009, 06:51 AM
Not calling you a lier just saying there is too many false stories of 10lb trout coming from Lake P..... Im sure you have heard about trout that size but hearing and seeing is not the same!!! Boga is not church on weight! If you say a 10lb trout was just weight on a boga I would say it was under 10lbs.....I had a guy for the TrootShoot out pull up and say he had a 10lb+ trout...I took it to the weight station my self and it was 7.4

W thought he had 40 lbs in the East vs West but only came up with 7. :*****:

Deadly D
07-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Thats why we planned it , so we wouldnt have to see you

Reel Bender
07-24-2009, 08:32 AM
With the way they RAPE trout....they will be lucky to see a 10lber again....They have some nice solid fish there....

LMAO X10

Now this is funny coming from the munchkin, who not so long ago went around bragging and posting pics of Ice chest full of baby trout on every website he could find and bragging what a Bad*** fisherman he was for loading the boat with fish most would throw back.

...now if you wanna be like a lil whinny pissy ***** girl about it then go head..but if you wanna be a man and wat i thought was a Fisherman from south La...

See now Hope you know what all the hoopla is about, the boy's true side comes out. See now that he's been kicked off all the Texas sites, he has got to turn on his own. You boys take the beer Goggles off and and you 'll recognize a Swamp rat when ya see one!!!!:work:

SaltyCajunGirl
07-24-2009, 08:39 AM
It's true. Eric D had two people on his boat with 1 over 10 and 1 just under 10 on the same trip. I also saw pistures of another man and his son with 1 over 10 and heard of a few 8 and 9 pounders. Lake P is LOADED right now.

"W"
07-24-2009, 09:29 AM
It's true. Eric D had two people on his boat with 1 over 10 and 1 just under 10 on the same trip. I also saw pistures of another man and his son with 1 over 10 and heard of a few 8 and 9 pounders. Lake P is LOADED right now.

Is there any pics of these Trout...I know if Eric had em in his boat he took pics!!!

"W"
07-24-2009, 09:36 AM
LMAO X10

Now this is funny coming from the munchkin, who not so long ago went around bragging and posting pics of Ice chest full of baby trout on every website he could find and bragging what a Bad*** fisherman he was for loading the boat with fish most would throw back.

See now Hope you know what all the hoopla is about, the boy's true side comes out. See now that he's been kicked off all the Texas sites, he has got to turn on his own. You boys take the beer Goggles off and and you 'll recognize a Swamp rat when ya see one!!!!:work:

1st...Off I release tons of trout...I have tagged and released tons of trout this year!!!! I do keep fish but I don't keep everything I boat.....If im on dink trout and boat a 4lb trout ..I LET IT GO....

Im not trying to bust HH chops...I just want some info on these trout because I have never heard the story's and they never came across the STAR board??? Just hard to see that 4 huge trout like that would not make the STAR.....

speckdaddy
07-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Is there any pics of these Trout...I know if Eric had em in his boat he took pics!!!
id luv ta see a 10 pounder i dont care where its from, as long as its from louisiana. thats my take on it:D

LaAngler
07-24-2009, 09:38 AM
well CCA has stepped on some toes, not sure what % of anglers are joining every year

i don't doubt that some 10's were caught and filleted.....lol

huntin fool
07-24-2009, 09:47 AM
i think dumas has a pic on his site of it....

"W"
07-24-2009, 09:55 AM
i think dumas has a pic on his site of it....

I looked and didn't see anything that big!!!!!

huntin fool
07-24-2009, 10:00 AM
I looked and didn't see anything that big!!!!!

he has some really nice trout on the site though...

SaltyCajunGirl
07-24-2009, 10:05 AM
I know that the customers on Captain E's boat were not registered for STAR. I am pretty sure the boat with the man and his son was not as well. STAR has made some people pretty mad and mainly because of Sam B. We regestier (Just in case) but we think there are some "Fishie" things going on.

"W"
07-24-2009, 10:09 AM
I know that the customers on Captain E's boat were not registered for STAR. I am pretty sure the boat with the man and his son was not as well. STAR has made some people pretty mad and mainly because of Sam B. We regestier (Just in case) but we think there are some "Fishie" things going on.

I know Eric catches some big fish but how do you not ask your customers to enter the STAR.... One fish = New Boat....10lb trout=20,000.....

O well...I just want some pics of these trout....I know if they were caught any time soon there are PICS out there.....Eric did not make a post or put them up on his site???? That is fishy!!!!

LaAngler
07-24-2009, 10:12 AM
i don't think any guides "ask" people to get a star ticket before a trip

what kind of fishy things SCG?

"W"
07-24-2009, 10:15 AM
i don't think any guides "ask" people to get a star ticket before a trip

what kind of fishy things SCG?

I know a ton of guides that ask or at least tell the clients about the STAR...If you guide someone on a trout that wins a boat....!!!! Your name is out as a big trout guide....Its good business!!!:shaking:

SaltyCajunGirl
07-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Yea, that does make since W.

Angler, I just hear things. I hear things like they tell certain someones where to fish and people that do win it took an act of congress to get paid. Not all of them but some. It may not all be true, but when you have a "Good ole boy" gang running anything that involves cash......you know?