PDA

View Full Version : Bun****s Lake

Natural Light Kid
03-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Going to bun****s this weekend to stay at my brothers camp. Will do a little fishing. Any reports? Bass, bream, or white perch.

huntin fool
03-09-2011, 11:44 PM
heard they was tearin white perch up

Jordan
03-10-2011, 09:39 AM
White perch, below the spillway and at hopewell bridge on shiners.... i might be there sunday !!!

RatherBFishin
03-10-2011, 11:43 AM
White perch, below the spillway and at hopewell bridge on shiners.... i might be there sunday !!!
X2

Jordan
03-10-2011, 11:46 AM
X2

u gonna be there also ?

2ndamendment
03-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Jordan is there a place to launch an aluminum boat below the spillway?

Natural Light Kid
03-10-2011, 12:59 PM

Where do you launch below the spillway? I had heard the white perch bite was over around hopewell bridge. Not from a reliable source though. I've fished that whole area very little. Especially the upper end around the bridge. Any pointers out there (above or below bridge, depth, etc.)?

Jordan
03-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Jordan is there a place to launch an aluminum boat below the spillway?

negative... there is a launch in the lake (above the spillway... i seen guys dragging kayaks and small 10' aluminum boats with trolling motors down the walkway to launch below the spillway

Jordan
03-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Where do you launch below the spillway? I had heard the white perch bite was over around hopewell bridge. Not from a reliable source though. I've fished that whole area very little. Especially the upper end around the bridge. Any pointers out there (above or below bridge, depth, etc.)?

last i heard (tuesday) from a friend of mine who fishes there religiously, that the white perch was still on. Launch at the Hopewell bridge and troll under the bridge. I think it around 8-12' deep and bring a 5 gallon bucket of shiners and a big ice chest...... they were hammering them on tuesday.... 2 limits of WP...... also, go under the bridge and beat the banks for some green trout.... let me know when you go and i'll meet ya at the bridge...

Natural Light Kid
03-13-2011, 01:09 AM
Guys, hate to say it but I didn't go to bun****s. Both of my gets are sick and I couldn't leave my wife alone with them being sick. Thanks for the input. The guys that did go fished all day and didn't catch a bass.

RODBENDER
03-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Sure don't know where they were fishing. I just got back and I had two limits. Biggest was 5 and the rest we all over 14 inches. Bass Kandi strikes again!!!!!!!

Natural Light Kid
03-13-2011, 06:03 PM
Sure don't know where they were fishing. I just got back and I had two limits. Biggest was 5 and the rest we all over 14 inches. Bass Kandi strikes again!!!!!!!

I'm not sure but m assuming on the lower end of the lake. His camp isn't too far from the spillway.