PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Bowhunting

CatDaddy
07-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Has any one ever been to Bayouland Bowhunters in Lafayette? I have went there once with a few guys that I work with and had a blast. I have even went back a few more times since.

You change the tips of your arrows out and shoot a projection screen. There are all kinds of targets like ducks, snakes, deer, bear.... All kinds of things.

Also the guys there are extremely helpfull. I showed up there with a bow that had a broken string, They changed it out and added all the bells and whistles, peep hole, silencers, peep straightner,ect... After everything was put on, they guy came with me inside the indoor range and would not leave my side till that bow was EXCALLY like I wanted it. He watched me shoot, and pointed out everything that could use improvement. I highly reccomend this place when it comes to bowhunting. Its better than Lafayette Shooters because (first and foremost) the attitudes from the employees are way better at Bayouland, and the prices are alot better.
Lafayette Shooters' prices are kind of overrated...

LittleRob
07-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Thanks I would love to get back into shooting being a south paw not everyone can help me.

CatDaddy
07-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Thanks I would love to get back into shooting being a south paw not everyone can help me.

Wanna go monday?

LittleRob
07-26-2009, 05:43 AM
At work

whaticant
07-26-2009, 11:36 AM
just never know if someone will be working when you show up, especially during the hunting season

CatDaddy
07-26-2009, 12:04 PM
just never know if someone will be working when you show up, especially during the hunting season

Yea.. You right about that... I call first before i go..

Bayouland Bowhunters
(337) 993-8284