PDA

View Full Version : Lacassine 3/27

Jedi Lure Tricks
03-28-2011, 08:05 AM
Ran out to lacassine for some much-needed relaxation yesterday afternoon. got out there about 2 and fished until the skeeters threatened to carry us away. we had 12 keepers and about 25 total. attatched is a pic of my buddy and one he caught that weighed just under 6lbs. my best was about 3lbs. all fish were caught on a midnight chart fluke or a green pumpkin magic senko. i also caught a tagged bass.. does anyone know what you get for that?? :confused:

longcast
03-28-2011, 08:08 AM
Nice job Ob. I think you pick a hat or shirt. I have a friend in school that has a collection of them.

Jedi Lure Tricks
03-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Nice job Ob. I think you pick a hat or shirt. I have a friend in school that has a collection of them.

thanks bud, congrats on yalls tourney btw! lol a free t-shirt.. awesome! someone said somethin about a drawing too... know anything about that?

longcast
03-28-2011, 08:52 AM
I will ask Poole in class today. There is a drawing just not sure for what or when.

RODBENDER
03-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Good catch! A buddy and I ended the day with 18. All were nice keeper fish. We had to get away from all the boat traffic in the canals to catch fish. Caught fish on a variety of lures. Most were caught on Bass Kandi Speed bugs in w/m magic.

Jedi Lure Tricks
03-28-2011, 09:06 AM
Good catch! A buddy and I ended the day with 18. All were nice keeper fish. We had to get away from all the boat traffic in the canals to catch fish. Caught fish on a variety of lures. Most were caught on Bass Kandi Speed bugs in w/m magic.

nice! man they like that magic flake! that holographic flake throws off about six colors. they see that thing flash and it's like they see whatever color they're looking for in it and they blast it!

Montauk17
03-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Sounds like a good day to me. I have never fished laccasine,need to get me another flat.

Lake Chuck Duck
03-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Some guys on here before were sayin the drawing is an academy gift card or something. Nice catch. I havent been out there yet.

BigChaf
03-28-2011, 02:38 PM
Damn that Lacassine Marsh sure is pretty, nice fish fellas.

weedeater
03-28-2011, 03:05 PM
Nice trip, for the tagged fish you pick from a shirt, towel, or hat and if i remember right you are entered in a drawing for $250 to Academy, if you don't want to keep the fish due to size just get the phone number off of the tag and tag number and they want to know the pool you caught it in and if it has 2 tags get number from each.