PDA

View Full Version : deer leases

corndog
05-08-2009, 07:20 AM
Does anyone know where there are some good deer hunting lease are around here?

Fontenot
05-11-2009, 01:12 PM
Good luck

LaAngler
05-11-2009, 01:50 PM
most every lease i have found either requires a ton of work, a long drive, or a long long list of rules......

RaginCagin
06-02-2009, 12:44 PM
There is a very good one available next to a good friend of mines land in Avoyelles Parish close to Simmesport on the Red River. IT is probably a little far from Jennings but the area is very good for deer. If you want more detail on the property let me know

hangemhigh
06-03-2009, 04:39 AM
Does anyone know where there are some good deer hunting lease are around here?
CornDog -- Define around here ? I might have an opening or two left..!

LA...someone has to do the work bro ? :spineyes:

LittleRob
06-03-2009, 06:51 AM
CornDog -- Define around here ? I might have an opening or two left..!

LA...someone has to do the work bro ? :spineyes:

I live in Jennings I believe Corn doggy dog does also I don't want to take anything from him, but if you have another opening let me know I am willing to travel say an hours or so. Let me know what you got and I may be willing to travel further.

Fontenot
06-03-2009, 01:50 PM
There is a very good one available next to a good friend of mines land in Avoyelles Parish close to Simmesport on the Red River. IT is probably a little far from Jennings but the area is very good for deer. If you want more detail on the property let me know
Very good dear there. I killed a 12 point in that area

Fontenot
06-03-2009, 01:51 PM
I am looking also

cmitch
01-19-2011, 10:39 AM
There is a very good one available next to a good friend of mines land in Avoyelles Parish close to Simmesport on the Red River. IT is probably a little far from Jennings but the area is very good for deer. If you want more detail on the property let me knowI'm interested in the lease you talked about and would like some info.

cmitch
01-19-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm looking for any lease around red river area doesn't matter how far