PDA

View Full Version : How do you change your Avatar?

Super Spook
05-04-2011, 10:22 PM
I can't find where to edit your Avatar.

SULPHITE
05-04-2011, 10:23 PM
at the top click "user cp"

then under settings...click edit avatar...

***note...you can link a picture from a website etc. by right clicking on the image and copying the url link.

you go under edit avatar and click link image and paste in the url link. It should change to the image you copied.

Salty
05-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Here, use one of mine......;)

weedeater
05-05-2011, 01:19 AM
is that the writing on the bottom of your post or what, if not which is the avatar and how do you put the little quotes on bottom

Lake Chuck Duck
05-05-2011, 06:41 AM
is that the writing on the bottom of your post or what, if not which is the avatar and how do you put the little quotes on bottom

You have to be a premium member to change all that, which means you have to pay $$$$.

longsidelandry
05-05-2011, 06:52 AM

Your avatar is the picture that comes up on the side of your name in every post.

Super Spook
05-05-2011, 09:25 AM
at the top click "user cp"

then under settings...click edit avatar...

***note...you can link a picture from a website etc. by right clicking on the image and copying the url link.

you go under edit avatar and click link image and paste in the url link. It should change to the image you copied.

Thanks a bunch Sulphite

I'll pass Salty, but you really should change your favorite team to the Tigers. We all know how much you love them.

speckdaddy
05-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Ya press eject n put in a different one. Lol