PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION! Please read

Salty
05-08-2009, 10:23 PM
To show respect for the Jeff Shaddix family, we ask that there be no activity here on the SaltyCajun between the hours of 10:00 AM and 12:00 NOON on Monday, May 11. Little Jonathan's Memorial service is scheduled for 10:30 AM.

coachlaw
05-08-2009, 10:30 PM
A very classy proposal Sir.

"W"
05-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Heaven's gates are opened wide.'

When God calls children to dwell with him above.

We mortals sometimes question the wisdom of his love.

For no heartache compares with the death of a small child.

Who does so much to make our world seem wonderful and mild, Perhaps God tires of calling all the aged to his fold.

And so he picks a rosebud, before it can grow old.

God knows how much we need them, and so he takes but few.

To make the land of heaven more beautiful to veiw.

Believing this is difficult, still somehow we must try.

The saddest word mankind knows will always be "goodbye".

So when a little child departs, we who are left behind.

Must realize God loves children, angels are hard to find.

Salty
05-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Nice, W.

duckman444
05-09-2009, 12:14 PM
very nice salty. my families deepest sympathys and prayers go out to his family. if there is any thing that we can do let me know.225-270-9121. sean

Jay
05-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Very nice "W"

LittleRob
05-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Our Prayers are still needed for their pain. I am at a loss for words. I have four little one and they mean the world to me, I am truly sorry for their loss

dbarham
05-09-2009, 05:20 PM
good thought fellas! nice poem W

Budfish
05-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Just bumping this as a reminder. This is Tomarrow.
Prayers for the family.

johnkerwin
05-10-2009, 11:01 PM
ttt
I'll be at the service.

Crying like a girl I'm sure. But I don't care.

Salty
05-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Little Jonathan's Memorial Service will be held at 10:30.

Just a reminder to hold all board activity until after 12 noon. If we can't be there in person....we can support in spirit.

Thanks

Salty

Salty
05-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Even though this site was set up to have fun and we do it everyday as well as anyone, there are some sad moments. For me, this has to be the worst. Shaddy's young son, Jonathan, was laid to rest two years ago yesterday. That day, May 11, 2009, is something I just can't seem to get out of my mind. Just to let you know, Jeff......we ain't forgot.

mcjaredsandwich
05-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Jeff, you and your family will be in my prayers. I pray you enjoyed every moment you could and that you will remember the good times and not the sad. I do not have children of my own, but can only imagine. I pray you find comfort and peace. God bless you.

Did not see this is From 2009. It still makes no difference. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers regardless.

southern151
05-12-2011, 11:00 PM
I couldn't imagine the loss. God be with you and your family. While I do believe everything happens for a reason, I don't believe that time passing heals all wounds.

Again, God be with you and yours. Know your little man is still with you!

LaAngler
05-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Even though this site was set up to have fun and we do it everyday as well as anyone, there are some sad moments. For me, this has to be the worst. Shaddy's young son, Jonathan, was laid to rest two years ago yesterday. That day, May 11, 2009, is something I just can't seem to get out of my mind. Just to let you know, Jeff......we ain't forgot.

Salty, sometimes when I start feeling down I still think about this to put it all in perspective.

I'm grateful that I've lived the good life I have.

Salty
05-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Salty, sometimes when I start feeling down I still think about this to put it all in perspective.

I'm grateful that I've lived the good life I have.

Well stated, Bruce. I'm a pushover for kids and I just cannot fathom out living one of my own.

ckinchen
05-13-2011, 04:55 AM
Good idea Salty. None of us can imagine what that must feel like for Jeff and his family. I don't know if I could continue, my heart goes out to him.

meaux fishing
05-13-2011, 06:25 AM

Well said Salty

Jordan
05-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Very sad deal. Jeff, i am so sorry for your loss..... May god be with you and yours in this time of healing

ShadMan
05-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Thanks, guys. It was somewhat fitting that we spent May 7 this year (the 2-year anniversary of Jonathan's passing) watching my cousin marry his soulmate in the Florida Keys and begin his new family. I know my little man was smiling down on their happy day and blessing them for life.

inchspinner
05-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Im sorry for the loss of your son the wounds will never heal I sit hear and think of what I would do, I dont know and cant imagine the loss....He will always be here with you guys always and forever in your hearts and one day he'll come running to you with arms wide open hollaring for you as he did before...Only a matter of time...We lost one of our twins before he was born and its very aching....just think of the time and the good times yall spent raising him........chris.