"W"
05-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Get in on this one...
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=OXGN

$10 by mid Summer

southern151
05-24-2011, 02:00 PM
You buying any?

What firm do you use for your trading?(i.e. Scottrade, E-Trade?)

"W"
05-24-2011, 02:04 PM
You buying any?

What firm do you use for your trading?(i.e. Scottrade, E-Trade?)

bought 2800 Shares about 10am

I have two accounts I use

For my Day to Day trading I use Scotttrade because they have a branch in Lafayette

and for my other investments I use Edward Jones

southern151
05-24-2011, 02:19 PM
I've got some mutual funds with EJ. How long ya suspect you're gonna hang on to these? I'm assuming you went to ScottTrade for these. ??

"W"
05-24-2011, 02:32 PM
I've got some mutual funds with EJ. How long ya suspect you're gonna hang on to these? I'm assuming you went to ScottTrade for these. ??

Yea..I do most of my day or week trading on ScottsTr4ade....Only thing I keep with EJ is stuff that pays High Dividends that im just going to collect from

All depends on how long I hold it....You can make 100 or 5000 depends on how long you want to gamble...

Im in a stock right now...Pran...I bought in because its suppose to be a big time drug for Altimzers (SP) but it has lost me lots of money so far....But I keep reading good things so im going to hold until it comes back up or if it gets the Approval..It could break out to 25 or 30 dollars... I bought in at 1.88

fishinpox
05-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Doubt it, but if he has an inside track he may know...I don't follow it. It loses 6.49 per outstanding share meaning the company lost 45 million last year

That's what my finance guy told me

bsoileau
05-24-2011, 02:48 PM
EJ will charge to much for stock trades. Better off doing it on scottrade or something similar.

"W"
05-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Doubt it, but if he has an inside track he may know...I don't follow it. It loses 6.49 per outstanding share meaning the company lost 45 million last year

That's what my finance guy told me

What the Hell you talking about Willis

fishinpox
05-24-2011, 02:53 PM
What the Hell you talking about Willis

My finance guy said no go on this stock ghostrider

"W"
05-24-2011, 03:03 PM
My finance guy said no go on this stock ghostrider

Well tell your Finance Guy that when I cash it in at 6-7 dollars a share ......He should read up a little more....:D:D:D:D

for any of 3-4 indications OXGN already has positive results. Oncology IS the only niche where GENERICS can not compete. As such.. Big Pharma needs OXGN pipeline.. badly.

All of this against only 9.45M shares.

Do the math

"W"
05-24-2011, 03:07 PM
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 18, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OXiGENE, Inc. (Nasdaq:OXGN (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=oxgn) - News (http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=oxgn)), a clinical-stage, biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics to treat cancer and eye diseases, announced today that data from its clinical trials of ZYBRESTAT(TM) in combination with chemotherapy in patients with anaplastic thyroid cancer (ATC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting in Chicago, Illinois on June 3-7, 2011.
OXiGENE also announced that the FACT oral presentation was selected to be included in the Best of ASCO(R) program, which will be held shortly after the ASCO Annual Meeting. The Best of ASCO is an educational initiative that condenses highlights from ASCO's Annual Meeting into a two-day program and is intended to increase global access to cutting-edge science. Abstracts were selected according to specific criteria and reflect research that is relevant and significant in oncology today. In addition to two domestic Best of ASCO meetings in Miami and Seattle, there will also be approximately eighteen International Best of ASCO Meetings and various ASCO-licensed packages.
FACT (Fosbretabulin in Anaplastic Cancer of the Thyroid) Presentation Details:
Oral Presentation Title: A randomized phase II/III trial of a tumor vascular disrupting agent fosbretabulin tromethamine (CA4P) with carboplatin (C) and paclitaxel (P) in anaplastic thyroid cancer (ATC): Final survival analysis for the FACT trial
Presenter: Julie A Sosa, MD, Yale University School of Medicine
Session Title: Head and Neck Cancer
Date: Monday, June 6, 2011
Session Time: 3:00PM - 6:00PM CDT

simplepeddler
05-24-2011, 03:07 PM
Okay "W" i just rolled all 17.29$ of my 401K into this stuff!!

I believe man, I BELIEVE

joshdomingue
05-24-2011, 03:10 PM
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 18, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OXiGENE, Inc. (Nasdaq:OXGN (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=oxgn) - News (http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=oxgn)), a clinical-stage, biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics to treat cancer and eye diseases, announced today that data from its clinical trials of ZYBRESTAT(TM) in combination with chemotherapy in patients with anaplastic thyroid cancer (ATC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting in Chicago, Illinois on June 3-7, 2011.
OXiGENE also announced that the FACT oral presentation was selected to be included in the Best of ASCO(R) program, which will be held shortly after the ASCO Annual Meeting. The Best of ASCO is an educational initiative that condenses highlights from ASCO's Annual Meeting into a two-day program and is intended to increase global access to cutting-edge science. Abstracts were selected according to specific criteria and reflect research that is relevant and significant in oncology today. In addition to two domestic Best of ASCO meetings in Miami and Seattle, there will also be approximately eighteen International Best of ASCO Meetings and various ASCO-licensed packages.
FACT (Fosbretabulin in Anaplastic Cancer of the Thyroid) Presentation Details:
Oral Presentation Title: A randomized phase II/III trial of a tumor vascular disrupting agent fosbretabulin tromethamine (CA4P) with carboplatin (C) and paclitaxel (P) in anaplastic thyroid cancer (ATC): Final survival analysis for the FACT trial

Presenter: Julie A Sosa, MD, Yale University School of Medicine

Session Title: Head and Neck Cancer

Date: Monday, June 6, 2011

Session Time: 3:00PM - 6:00PM CDT

i don't know shat about stocks ......... so what does this mean???:confused:

"W"
05-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Okay "W" i just rolled all 17.29$ of my 401K into this stuff!!

I believe man, I BELIEVE

Well You got 3 shares...:*****::*****::*****: Well no it cost you 7 to buy...so two

simplepeddler
05-24-2011, 03:11 PM
You have to dream big man............

"W"
05-24-2011, 03:14 PM
i don't shat about stocks ......... so what does this mean???:confused:

It means MONEY to COME

Make a drug that works and you become worth more.....

I love Pharmaceutical stocks................ Money is in the medicine

cmdrost
05-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Check out new IPO that came out today on YNDX.....calling it the Google of Russia.

But it is more of a "Hot Stock" than anything.

PS - I'm not personally recommending this, I just had lots of calls about it today and some people buy in to take the chance....play money

"W"
05-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Check out new IPO that came out today on YNDX.....calling it the Google of Russia.

But it is more of a "Hot Stock" than anything.

PS - I'm not personally recommending this, I just had lots of calls about it today and some people buy in to take the chance....play money

Where do you see any downfall to this stock??? Everything is going perfect and its almost a for sure 6-7 stock in a few weeks or months...

Im in at $4.50 a share and at $6 I made good profit...but the future of this stock is 20-40....which I will never hold that long to see...

cmdrost
05-24-2011, 04:21 PM
I meant the YNDX......

I don't see any problem with OXGN....should be $7 within a few months/end of yr.

2ndamendment
05-24-2011, 04:22 PM
i don't know shat about stocks ......... so what does this mean???:confused:

You invest your money to hopefully win the gamble. You win some, you lose some. That is investing in the stock market. Educate yourself in the stock you seek to invest in. ;)

fishinpox
05-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Well tell your Finance Guy that when I cash it in at 6-7 dollars a share ......He should read up a little more....:D:D:D:D

for any of 3-4 indications OXGN already has positive results. Oncology IS the only niche where GENERICS can not compete. As such.. Big Pharma needs OXGN pipeline.. badly.

All of this against only 9.45M shares.

Do the math

i hope you make some $$ just sayin im not jumpin on it

southern151
01-24-2014, 04:11 PM
So, how did anyone come out on this one? Curious.

"W"
01-24-2014, 06:45 PM
So, how did anyone come out on this one? Curious.

Freaken Bank like a baller on this stock...... have it on my watch list now and might buy into later

K W
03-11-2014, 03:42 PM
If u have oxgn may want to sell and make $$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk