PDA

View Full Version : Rental on Calcasieu River????????

barbarian
06-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Does anybody know of a place to rent on the Calcasieu River?

Lake Chuck Duck
06-08-2011, 11:00 AM
They have cabins at Sam Houston State Park in Moss Bluff. Have nice boat launches.

weedeater
06-08-2011, 11:47 AM
They have cabins at Sam Houston State Park in Moss Bluff. Have nice boat launches. those new cabins look real nice

barbarian
06-08-2011, 02:09 PM
A little small. Looking for a house

weedeater
06-08-2011, 02:16 PM
any real reason it needs to be on the Cal. River, how bout Big Lake or somthin, I live close to the Cal. River and can't realy see comin to stay there.

PaulMyers
06-08-2011, 02:59 PM
any real reason it needs to be on the Cal. River, how bout Big Lake or somthin, I live close to the Cal. River and can't realy see comin to stay there.

U must live close to the wrong part. ;) It's purdy on this end.

Sent from my EVO

Lake Chuck Duck
06-08-2011, 03:12 PM

Are you lookin for just a weekend thing? Week? month?

weedeater
06-08-2011, 03:27 PM
U must live close to the wrong part. ;) It's purdy on this end.

Sent from my EVO
I mean it's pretty but not where I want a camp or to vacation, but hey what ever floats his boat more power.

PaulMyers
06-08-2011, 03:33 PM
I mean it's pretty.
That's all I was getting at. Some people never get to enjoy what we take for granted daily.

Sent from my EVO

weedeater
06-08-2011, 03:42 PM
That's all I was getting at. Some people never get to enjoy what we take for granted daily.

Sent from my EVO
I use to work oilfield and would deal wih people from up north and out west that would be blown away when that saw what it looks like here, Its just hard to belive all the people that live not far from here that want to come stay. The Cal. River is pretty but I would think to stay on Big Lake would be easier.:)

barbarian
06-08-2011, 09:06 PM
born and raised in lake charles so i know all the place very well. i have 2 teenage daughters so looking for somewhere to rent on the water for a couple of weekend or a week here and there. i am looking for river frontage so they can hang out, go swimming, sunning or whatever while i may be out fishing - then later we can do some water sports. if i get something on big lake, they have less options while i am out fishing. the river during the week is a great place.

huntin fool
06-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Hmmm.. I do, live on da river.. but no place to rent.. they are more than welcome to come with me on the river though

Micah
06-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Hmmm.. I do, live on da river.. but no place to rent.. they are more than welcome to come with me on the river though

SNAP!!!!!