PDA

View Full Version : Burnt out bridge

Hydro
07-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Slow this Am, had the nephew in law from CA in tow and was able to put him on a couple of fish...

Will be out again in the morning with the nephew and his lil' sista :cry:

Safety glasses and suture kit will be on hand !!!

No deer flies today, I think the mosquitoes ate all of them...

Hydro

Kenner18
07-01-2011, 05:22 PM
I was there too. I launch there to fish Sabine Lake . Was in a black ford supercrew with a Salty Cajun sticker on back glass.

latex
07-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey !!!Hydro I was on the sabine river too!!!

see ya in the a.m.
Poncho

Hydro
07-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey !!!Hydro I was on the sabine river too!!!

see ya in the a.m.

Poncho

Much better today... Managed to catch 20 and no trips to the Emergency Room and we didnt have to tow anyone in either :D

We will be back again tomorrow or Monday, depending on daughters schedule...

Thanks,
Hydro

Hydro
07-02-2011, 01:25 PM
I was there too. I launch there to fish Sabine Lake . Was in a black ford supercrew with a Salty Cajun sticker on back glass.

I did notice the decal when we were picking up yesterday... The TB was out last time I was in there, what were you fishing out of (18' Kenner i would guess)?

Question, who is the cat with a 19-20' green Tidecraft Bass Boat (older faded), 225 Johnson with some sort of neon green decal on the back side of the cowling ??? He seems to be a regular down there and almost swamped us today on our way back to the landing... I gave him the universal two hands in the air while shaking my head sign, but he seems to be the type who could care less about tearing other peoples property up, much less the fact that I had two kids in the boat with me... Where are the fish cops when you really need them ???

Thanks,
Hydro

Kenner18
07-02-2011, 02:02 PM
I did notice the decal when we were picking up yesterday... The TB was out last time I was in there, what were you fishing out of (18' Kenner i would guess)?

Question, who is the cat with a 19-20' green Tidecraft Bass Boat (older faded), 225 Johnson with some sort of neon green decal on the back side of the cowling ??? He seems to be a regular down there and almost swamped us today on our way back to the landing... I gave him the universal two hands in the air while shaking my head sign, but he seems to be the type who could care less about tearing other peoples property up, much less the fact that I had two kids in the boat with me... Where are the fish cops when you really need them ???

Thanks,
Hydro

Actually I sold my Kenner and was in my Dads 15' alum boat . Its not nearly as easy to fish out of once you are used to a big boat.
I dont know who the guy is in the tidecraft ,but there are idiots everywhere. Its a shame people have no respect for others.

Hydro
07-02-2011, 05:05 PM
How long of a boat ride is it from the BOB to Sabine Lake ???

Thanks,
Hydro

Jedi Lure Tricks
07-02-2011, 05:13 PM
nice job hydro, way to get back on 'em!

that guy ran past u on plane in the bob canal?? dayuuum!
that's totally uncalled for and flat-out unsafe! what a class A jackhole!

Kenner18
07-02-2011, 05:23 PM

Thanks,
Hydro

Takes me about 30 mins in this aluminum boat with a 40 hp.

mcjaredsandwich
07-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the report hydro. Glad you were able to catch some. Sounds like that dude that swamped you is an ignorant sob.

Hydro
07-02-2011, 07:17 PM
I should have taken a pic but was too busy grabbing phones, blackberry, and the kids cameras...

He will surface again :grinpimp:

Planning on heading back Monday Am with the nephew in law before they go back to CA...

Thanks,
Hydro

Hydro
07-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Takes me about 30 mins in this aluminum boat with a 40 hp.

Cool, thanks...

Gerald
07-02-2011, 08:34 PM

Thanks,
Hydro

It is about a 10 mile run to get to the north end of Sabine lake.