PDA

View Full Version : BBQ recipe/book

SULPHITE
07-11-2011, 09:40 PM
I guess this may be directed towards eman...is their a BBQ bible book out there with recipes and how to cook just about anything BBQ, rubs, spices, etc etc

Want to say there was a book mentioned before????

eman
07-12-2011, 08:54 AM
There are probably 50,000 bbq books out there.
I find that google is better than a book as once you figure out what meat you want to do then type in the meat, bbq and recipes. thousands of recipes come up. same for bbq rubs and sauces.
If you are wanting to give a book as a gift ,i would suggest the BBQ bible by steve raichlen or any of the Dr.BBQ books by Ray Lampe.
If you have a favorite commercial rub or sauce, Google it. You would be amazed at how many copy cat recipes are out there.
Same goes for your favorite dish at a lot of the chain resturants.
We love Olive Garden and have found most every dish they serve has the recipe on line somewhere.

SULPHITE
07-12-2011, 08:59 AM
There are probably 50,000 bbq books out there.
I find that google is better than a book as once you figure out what meat you want to do then type in the meat, bbq and recipes. thousands of recipes come up. same for bbq rubs and sauces.
If you are wanting to give a book as a gift ,i would suggest the BBQ bible by steve raichlen or any of the Dr.BBQ books by Ray Lampe.
If you have a favorite commercial rub or sauce, Google it. You would be amazed at how many copy cat recipes are out there.
Same goes for your favorite dish at a lot of the chain resturants.
We love Olive Garden and have found most every dish they serve has the recipe on line somewhere.

good deal!! Thanks!