PDA

View Full Version : Sabine 6-15

kbleger
07-15-2011, 02:49 PM
I took my dad fishing this morning. First time he's been in about 20 years. Despite the forecast for rain, we were able to stay dry for the most part. Though, towards the end of the trip we got rained on for a while but nothing really heavy. We launched outta NB and headed south. We ended up with about 10 bass, 2 being decent size, the rest were small, 1 flounder, and catfish (off of a plastic worm...) All were released back. We used 6in plastic finesse worms and topwater baits. Plastics were what most of the fish were caught on.

Hydro
07-15-2011, 07:03 PM
I took my dad fishing this morning. First time he's been in about 20 years. Despite the forecast for rain, we were able to stay dry for the most part. Though, towards the end of the trip we got rained on for a while but nothing really heavy. We launched outta NB and headed south. We ended up with about 10 bass, 2 being decent size, the rest were small, 1 flounder, and catfish (off of a plastic worm...) All were released back. We used 6in plastic finesse worms and topwater baits. Plastics were what most of the fish were caught on.

Good deal, thanks for the post...

Hydro