PDA

View Full Version : Just Heating Up

REEL MAN CHARTERS
07-19-2011, 04:52 PM
Red Snapper season is over with and we had another successful season like always. We are currently gearing up for August 1st when Amberjack Season opens. We will be running into deeper water targeting Amberjack, Grouper and Wahoo also we have found a few different structures where the Mangrove Snapper and Lemon Fish are plentiful at so we will be fishing those structures too. Some of the last trips we fished further offshore in deeper water and ran across some nice rips that produced to great Dolphin action. These rips we will be seeing more often now since we will be fishing further offshore.

On a different note! The river is coming down nicely so by August 1st we will have some good action for Speckle Trout. I have made a few trout trips and we have caught trout but I have been busy mostly going offshore. I have talked to a few people that have been catching trout in decent numbers and the water conditions are getting better by the week. Also for those anglers that like to trout fish but do not like the mid-day heat we do offer night trout trips which are a lot more comfortable. I currently have some bookings for August but still have dates available for August and September.

The fishing is just starting to get heated up in our area so don’t miss out. Call today and book your fishing trip.

Capt Andre
337-308-3471
info@reelmanfishingcharters.com

Red Tuna
07-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the report Capt. Why couldn't they have made AJ season re-open the day snapper season closed?? I thought the point was that they wanted to close AJs during snapper season.

longcast
07-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the report Capt. Why couldn't they have made AJ season re-open the day snapper season closed?? I thought the point was that they wanted to close AJs during snapper season.

It's all political bs.

longcast
07-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the report Capt.