PDA

View Full Version : Waders

SULPHITE
08-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Needing a new pair of waders!! Had some Lacrosse rubber "trash bags" waders and looking to upgrade..

What do you guys use?? We've got mild winters down here...do you guys prefer the canvas type waders or do you go with neoprene...

If neoprene what insulation do you get in order not to sweat your a$$ off when its nice and hot??

Thanks!

LaAngler
08-13-2009, 04:12 PM
i use magellan freeport breathables in the warmer weather

neoprene in the winter, don't buy stone creek

i do use stone creek neoprene wading shoes from academy

yak'em-n-stack'em
08-13-2009, 04:14 PM
I bought my waders off of ebay for like 60 bucks

They are the second to lightest weight neoprene, i like them

Hopedale Hustler
08-13-2009, 04:19 PM
lacrosse brush tuff extremes....bought a pair last season and they worked perfect..aint no roso cane rippin through these bad mofo's...

SULPHITE
08-13-2009, 04:26 PM
lacrosse brush tuff extremes....bought a pair last season and they worked perfect..aint no roso cane rippin through these bad mofo's...

Saw those...gotta price tag on'em though!!!

BigCoon
08-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Get a pair of Simms G3's, best waders I have ever owned and only pair that has lasted more than one season. For extreme cold, get 3mm neoprene.

Hopedale Hustler
08-13-2009, 06:28 PM
ya they a lil more..but they acctually last...i was goin through 2 pairs of waders a year until last year..they still in pristine condition...a lil more money is worth it in the long run..

Salty
08-13-2009, 07:50 PM
ya they a lil more..but they acctually last...i was goin through 2 pairs of waders a year until last year..they still in pristine condition...a lil more money is worth it in the long run..

Ya wadin' in Breton Sound? :smokin:

Salty
08-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Get a pair of Simms G3's, best waders I have ever owned and only pair that has lasted more than one season. For extreme cold, get 3mm neoprene.

$$$$$$$$$

Hopedale Hustler
08-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Ya wadin' in Breton Sound? :smokin:

hahah sike..i aint gona be the next shark attack vic....im wadin when september comes though...

B-Stealth
08-14-2009, 01:25 PM
Dude buy the Cabelas Breathable and never look back, you can run the 40 yrd dash in those things. Very comfortable.

The breathable waders keep you koller than the other side of the pillow.;)

SULPHITE
08-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Dude buy the Cabelas Breathable and never look back, you can run the 40 yrd dash in those things. Very comfortable.

The breathable waders keep you koller than the other side of the pillow.;)

yea, u one hot natured sucker...it could be freezing and this cats got on one layer of clothes...