PDA

View Full Version : SC Tourney, lodging

PaulMyers
08-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Please post in this thread if you are looking for a bed to stay in Friday and/or Saturday night. We are trying to help people with camps/rentals to fill them so as many people as possible will not have to drive back home Friday or Saturday night.

Please try to keep this thread clean. As you find a place to stay please report your post and your name will be removed from the thread.

BIGJ
08-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Paul, I was looking for a bed for Friday night. Probably not going to fish just meet and greet with everyone that night and hang out for the weigh in. Will drink too much and not willing to drive back to LC in that state. If anyone has an extra spot at Hebert's let me know.

Top Dawg
08-06-2011, 03:33 PM
What are the options and or prices? Thanks

Gerald
08-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Please post in this thread if you are looking for a bed to stay in Friday and/or Saturday night. We are trying to help people with camps/rentals to fill them so as many people as possible will not have to drive back home Friday or Saturday night.

If someone has another "bed" spot available for friday night........I would be really appreciate being able to bunk with you.

No snoring.....no smoking......not much drinking......just need a place to sleep so I don't have to drive 45 minutes back home.

PaulMyers
08-06-2011, 11:47 PM
What are the options and or prices? Thanks

Whatever you work out with whoever has room. This thread is just trying to find out who would like to stay overnight and hopefully match these people up with people that might have an extra bed.

Bluechip
08-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Bump...

BIGJ
08-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Anybody have an opening for me in a camp at Hebert's for the tourney? I'm looking for a place to lay down Friday night and maybe Saturday. Shoot me a PM if you have anything.