PDA

View Full Version : Deer lease looking good

huntin fool
08-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Just got back from our deer lease..they had been working on cleaning some trails, re-rocking. Man looks like we should have a good season (deer and duck) Tracks everywhere!

Any of yall been to yalls land/lease to check it out?

killa k
08-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Man looks like we should have a good season (deer and duck) Tracks everywhere!

you seen lots of duck tracks!?!:spineyes:

no lease here, got a little 80 acre private patch I can hunt on anytime I want, probably go check things out in a month or so. Hope y'all have a great season.

huntin fool
08-15-2009, 01:23 PM
you seen lots of duck tracks!?!:spineyes:

no lease here, got a little 80 acre private patch I can hunt on anytime I want, probably go check things out in a month or so. Hope y'all have a great season.

lol..

this isn't really a lease for us either..2000 acres of family land..we'll be planting/bushhawging sooon!

Austin(boatman's son)
08-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Just got back from our deer lease..they had been working on cleaning some trails, re-rocking. Man looks like we should have a good season (deer and duck) Tracks everywhere!

Any of yall been to yalls land/lease to check it out?

sounds like your ready there fool. GO GET EM!

specktator
08-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Went fill a feeder and put one of my cameras up last Thursday! I can't wait to go check it. When I put it out last year and year before I got some pics of some monsters! If I get some again I'll post em up!

yak'em-n-stack'em
08-15-2009, 09:07 PM
going this sat. coming up for our work day in the marsh. ready to get it going

Feesherman
08-18-2009, 10:37 AM
Yup, went did some bush hoggin last saturday. Checked my camera. Lots of hogs and a real nice buck. Gonna be plowin and plantin dis weekend. I am ready to quit fishin and get to huntin. Re-fletched a bunch of arrows last night. Bow is shooting good. I ready to get started. Did some scoutin in Lacassine the other day. Should be another good season out there.