PDA

View Full Version : Hunt/Ranch truck - 92' Z71 extra cab

Finfeatherfur
09-12-2011, 02:04 PM
If you are looking for a 4x4 truck to use on the hunting club/ranch, then I have one for sale. This truck isn't pretty, and is not something you want to go to church in, but when it is 30 degrees and raining outside, it sure beats a 4 wheeler!!!

I used this truck at my old lease which had several different parcels which we had to access by state highway, so this was legal. It also kept us warm and dry during the winter while we road the lease turkey hunting. It is a 92' Chevy Z-71 w/ the small block (rebuilt), w/ ext cab (no 3rd door) LWB. It runs great, and as we speak, we are finishing up with the rebuild of the transmission, which I lost reverse in durning turkey season. AC does not work, but compressor is not frozen, so I am pretty sure it has a leak somewhere. Does not smoke, or burn oil, no AM/FM radio - does have a CB and looks like it was painted by a 8th grader, which is about the age of the kid I bought it from.

Clean title, 4wd works great since I had to use it a few times this past season. I no longer have use for it since I am hunting in Ms. Asking $2850.00 and I am trying to find old pictures of it, but will take new ones ASAP!