PDA

View Full Version : Finnish carpenters

fishinpox
08-19-2009, 10:25 PM
im looking for 1-2 SKILLED finnish carpenters to work with my crew in and around baton rouge . i stay busy . if you have a good attitude , can be at work on time , have your own hand tools pm me. must be able to fit TIGHT stain grade joints, cope joints, hang/cut crown, stairs/handrails are a plus but if not you must be capable and willing to learn. if you cant read a tape or cant add and subtarct fractions quickly dont waste my or your time. :eek:

Salty
08-19-2009, 10:56 PM
im looking for 1-2 SKILLED finnish carpenters to work with my crew in and around baton rouge . i stay busy . if you have a good attitude , can be at work on time , have your own hand tools pm me. must be able to fit TIGHT stain grade joints, cope joints, hang/cut crown, stairs/handrails are a plus but if not you must be capable and willing to learn. if you cant read a tape or cant add and subtarct fractions quickly dont waste my or your time. :eek:

Isn't that where a good painter comes in? They always say, "Salty'll fix it." :smokin:

flounder_smacker
08-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Isn't that where a good painter comes in? They always say, "Salty'll fix it." :smokin:

haha mine say "oh they can caulk that" fishinpox if you come across a good stain man to many let me know.

fishinpox
08-20-2009, 04:59 PM
haha mine say "oh they can caulk that" fishinpox if you come across a good stain man to many let me know.

man thats why i stay busy and charge the prices i do to trim houses if a joints isnt perfect we re do it no if i even hear one of my guys say f it the painters will caulk it hes gone!!! u need a good painter to do stain work or a good trim crew to do stain grade work?? is so i got both my painters stain finnish is sweeeeeeeet only cause they come behind me !:smokin: you build houses??? salty you got a paint crew??

fishinpox
08-20-2009, 05:09 PM
d

fishinpox
08-20-2009, 05:10 PM
b

Salty
08-20-2009, 05:57 PM
man thats why i stay busy and charge the prices i do to trim houses if a joints isnt perfect we re do it no if i even hear one of my guys say f it the painters will caulk it hes gone!!! u need a good painter to do stain work or a good trim crew to do stain grade work?? is so i got both my painters stain finnish is sweeeeeeeet only cause they come behind me !:smokin: you build houses??? salty you got a paint crew??

Si.

Salty
08-20-2009, 06:00 PM
b

Is that a "run" to the right of the can light? :rolleyes: Just kiddin'. Great lookin' job, Pox.

handyman
08-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Pox...Nice Work...I'm in remodeling in Lafayette and do most of my own work...Good luck on finding someone good, on time, with tools.. Get your check book ready....

fishinpox
08-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Is that a "run" to the right of the can light? :rolleyes: Just kiddin'. Great lookin' job, Pox.

run ha all i know is my joints are tight what the painter does after that no es mi problema!! my buddy / fishing partner has a paint company and they paint 75% of the houses i do but some contractors dont wanna fork ova the$$ for the good paint/stain jobs. u do residential or commercial??

fishinpox
08-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Pox...Nice Work...I'm in remodeling in Lafayette and do most of my own work...Good luck on finding someone good, on time, with tools.. Get your check book ready....

i dont mind paying for good help they are the guys i can trust when i go fishin:smokin: during the week. the problem is everyone with a miter saw thinks they can run molding and good luck if they THINK they can build stairs like this!!!!!!!!:grinpimp:

Salty
08-20-2009, 06:43 PM
run ha all i know is my joints are tight what the painter does after that no es mi problema!! my buddy / fishing partner has a paint company and they paint 75% of the houses i do but some contractors dont wanna fork ova the$$ for the good paint/stain jobs. u do residential or commercial??

Residential. I did a little commercial after Katrina but had to quit because I was gettin' behind. No like commercial. :shaking:

fishinpox
08-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Residential. I did a little commercial after Katrina but had to quit because I was gettin' behind. No like commercial. :shaking:

commercial suxxxxxxx i do hotels sometimes but it ALWAYS put me behind cus they never have nuttin ready:pissed: u got a big crew or crews???? when u gonna knock off during the week to make a fourchon run or venice:D

Salty
08-20-2009, 07:18 PM
commercial suxxxxxxx i do hotels sometimes but it ALWAYS put me behind cus they never have nuttin ready:pissed: u got a big crew or crews???? when u gonna knock off during the week to make a fourchon run or venice:D

I got a crew of 5...2 locals + 2 Texicans + me. Two of 'em have been with me for a long time....the Texicans since a year after Katrina. The Texicans do nothing but spray. They are the best with an airless that I've ever seen.

slip knot
08-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Pox, Those are some sweet stairs, tried my hand at finish work and I aint got it; but I do know what it supposed to look like. and those stairs are certainly what its supposed to look like. WOW... sk

fishinpox
08-21-2009, 06:19 AM
Pox, Those are some sweet stairs, tried my hand at finish work and I aint got it; but I do know what it supposed to look like. and those stairs are certainly what its supposed to look like. WOW... sk

ShadMan
08-21-2009, 09:08 AM
im looking for 1-2 SKILLED finnish carpenters

Do they have to be Finnish? I know someone, but he is American. :p

SULPHITE
08-21-2009, 10:21 AM
Do they have to be Finnish? :p

Wanted to ask the same thing!:D

Salty
08-21-2009, 06:47 PM

I didn't wanna be a smartazz.....like you, Jeff. :rolleyes::smokin:

fishinpox
08-21-2009, 07:41 PM

why u think i bangin nails? and not doing something like proof reading!!!!!!!!:spineyes:

Salty
08-21-2009, 09:30 PM
why u think i bangin nails? and not doing something like proof reading!!!!!!!!:spineyes:

:cheers: