PDA

View Full Version : A special saltycajun.

1fastmerc
12-03-2011, 06:37 PM
My family would like to thank a saltycajun that helped us in getting a mattress set for the boy that my sister and her boyfriend took in. This person wishes for his name to remain unmentioned. This person went way out of there way to get us enough money to go buy a new mattress set. We can't express our thanks enough for this persons kindness. This act of kindness shows the how awesome this site is. Once again thanks from the bottom of our heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn Braquet
12-03-2011, 08:56 PM
And the salty cajun strikes again

ckinchen
12-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Outstanding, if the person that did this reads this thread and wants to PM me, I will keep your identity a secret but I would like to send you some free Salty Cajun Merchandise for helping a fellow member.

longcast
12-03-2011, 09:17 PM
That's freaking awesome. I absolutely love this site.

BayBolt23
12-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Nuttin but great people on the best site!

PaulMyers
12-03-2011, 09:34 PM
My family would like to thank a saltycajun that helped us in getting a mattress set for the boy that my sister and her boyfriend took in. This person wishes for his name to remain unmentioned. This person went way out of there way to get us enough money to go buy a new mattress set. We can't express our thanks enough for this persons kindness. This act of kindness shows the how awesome this site is. Once again thanks from the bottom of our heart.

That's awesome!

Thanks for the kind gesture, who ever you are.

EVO

outcast
12-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Awesome! I was thinking about this the other day. How old is this kid? Do you need anything else,like clothes?

PaulMyers
12-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Awesome! I was thinking about this the other day. How old is this kid? Do you need anything else,like clothes?

Ryan, read up in the thread some. He says what size cloths the bow wares.

EVO

1fastmerc
12-04-2011, 01:01 PM

I was talking to my sister today. She told me he needs a new backpack that his was falling apart. As far as clothes he wears a 10-11 in a shirt and a 7-8 in pants. He is 10yrs old. His name is BJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southern151
12-05-2011, 09:40 AM
We do have a great crew here! Glad you were able to find the help. It's never too far away here!

Montauk17
12-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Good stuff!