PDA

View Full Version : New Energy Supplement

mikedatiger
02-07-2012, 10:51 PM
For those out there looking for an energy boost to get back in the gym, I am highly recommending Stim-Force by Labrada. Tried out a sample tonight and all I can say is WOW. Best pre-workout I have taken and best workout I have had in a long time.

Definitely worth a look.
http://www.labrada.com/store/Stim-Force.html

mcjaredsandwich
02-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Might have to give that a try when I run out of no-xplode 2.0

Ive gained 43 pounds since august...currently taking
Animal pak
N.o.-xplode 2.0
Prime by usplabs
Mass xxx protein by gnc
Testo support by pharmahelth
Zygest by physiologics

Eat a lot of meat and potatoes.

Lemme know how that works if you decide to buy the bottle.

meaux fishing
02-07-2012, 11:55 PM
ever take nitro ncg? I have most of a bottle left but I dont like it... I'd be willing to part with it real cheap if yall are intrested

Armand16
02-07-2012, 11:59 PM
For those out there looking for an energy boost to get back in the gym, I am highly recommending Stim-Force by Labrada. Tried out a sample tonight and all I can say is WOW. Best pre-workout I have taken and best workout I have had in a long time.

Definitely worth a look.
http://www.labrada.com/store/Stim-Force.html

Did you ever take a preworkout before? Anythig to compare it to?

I used to take NO and it gave me the s h its. Jack3d is less scoops and no shi ts

mcjaredsandwich
02-08-2012, 12:03 AM

I used to take NO and it gave me the s h its. Jack3d is less scoops and no shi ts

No poops as you imply them, but have been at least 4x a day.

mikedatiger
02-08-2012, 07:51 AM

Yeah, I have taken several. Jack3D made me jittery/itchy, but it is good for a boost. I had problems with the Jack3d clumping in the jar. NO is decent but there are a lot better products on the market...

meaux fishing
02-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Yeah, I have taken several. Jack3D made me jittery/itchy, but it is good for a boost. I had problems with the Jack3d clumping in the jar. NO is decent but there are a lot better products on the market...

NO didnt do anything for me, jacked is pretty good but like you said it clumped up sometimes, I also took something made by gaspari that worked ok but tasted like crap. That nitro ncg just gave me too much energy and I got a tingly feeling for a little while after taking it. If I took it to work out in the afternoon I couldn't go to sleep till late that night and that's after working out for 1-1.5 hrs at 4 or 5 o'clock.

mcjaredsandwich
02-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Works for me and only paid 25 for it. Jacked was 45 at gnc.

jaclyn.renea
02-08-2012, 09:45 AM
My doctor wants me to start the Alli. He said it is the only thing he will allow me to take with my "health" problems. I've been recording calories, reading labels, and going to the gym. So far I have lost 4 lbs in a week and a half.

meaux fishing
02-08-2012, 09:47 AM
My doctor wants me to start the Alli. He said it is the only thing he will allow me to take with my "health" problems. I've been recording calories, reading labels, and going to the gym. So far I have lost 4 lbs in a week and a half.
thats a great start just keep with it

jaclyn.renea
02-08-2012, 09:51 AM
thats a great start just keep with it
I want to lose a total of about 50 lbs. (The right way!)
I have broken them up into 10 lbs intervals so that I can reward myself as I go. This is to keep me motivated. I've been working on the elliptical almost every night and made it to 3 miles last night! Big accomplishment!

jchief
02-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Way to go girl

Jordan
02-08-2012, 10:21 AM
4lbs ?? Where ?? In yo mouth ??

BassAssasin
02-08-2012, 10:34 AM
I want to lose a total of about 50 lbs. (The right way!)
I have broken them up into 10 lbs intervals so that I can reward myself as I go. This is to keep me motivated. I've been working on the elliptical almost every night and made it to 3 miles last night! Big accomplishment!

Rock N Roll!

SaltERedneck
02-08-2012, 10:34 AM
Been working out for a looong time.... I have taken every supplement know to man. Getting back to oh natural was the best thing i could have done. i no longer require something to give me the extra boost. muscle memory is great. Easier to maintain what i have. a healthy balance in meals can make or break a routine. I am not saying that supplements dont help or build muscle. just wouldnt go back to them. its amazing what a tightly outlined routine can do for someone with some thrown in cardio. best of all.... NO SIDE effects. alot of people dont realize that a strong core and leg routine will boost every muscle in the body.

Micah
02-08-2012, 10:35 AM

:eek:

jaclyn.renea
02-08-2012, 10:40 AM
You're about to get popped in the mouf! :pissed:

jchief
02-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Get em girl.

We need some entertainment here.

Go head Pookie, get you some.

LMAO

jchief
02-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Damn it is good to someone else besides be in trouble.

Jordan
02-08-2012, 11:12 AM

whateva !!

Stop trying to talk all coon-a$$

You a yankee !!

jaclyn.renea
02-08-2012, 12:01 PM
whateva !!

Stop trying to talk all coon-a$$

You a yankee !!

I never said I wasn't a yankee!

meaux fishing
02-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Go ahead and get him back...Report him to Casey for bashing you in the Q&L forum.... rules are posted at the top lol

Backwards Kid's Mom
02-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Wow....Jordan must have eaten a big ole' bowl of "I want my woman to cut me off".....lmao!!!!

SaltERedneck
02-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Wow....Jordan must have eaten a big ole' bowl of "I want my woman to cut me off".....lmao!!!!

pahahhah.... #1 rule with women..... DONT talk about their weight. avoid at all costs. and when it is absolutely necessary and no way out. LIE LIE LIE

meaux fishing
02-08-2012, 01:33 PM
LMAO!!!!

Keith_Stone
02-08-2012, 03:14 PM
pahahhah.... #1 rule with women..... DONT talk about their weight. avoid at all costs. and when it is absolutely necessary and no way out. LIE LIE LIE

X10000

10"wienerfish
04-03-2013, 03:24 AM
I know a great deal about working out and weight loss as you can tell by my avatar. If you guys have any questions that will prevent you from looking like a lifetime beta, I'm all ears.

specktator
04-03-2013, 07:24 AM
I had thyroid cancer when I was a junior in high school and had to have my thyroid gland removed and a few stints of radiation. I really think that all the supplements that my football coach "made" us take before workouts may have caused it. Just sayin. Be careful with all that crap. A good diet and workout plan is all you really need.

Armand16
04-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Been working out for a looong time.... I have taken every supplement know to man. Getting back to oh natural was the best thing i could have done. i no longer require something to give me the extra boost. muscle memory is great. Easier to maintain what i have. a healthy balance in meals can make or break a routine. I am not saying that supplements dont help or build muscle. just wouldnt go back to them. its amazing what a tightly outlined routine can do for someone with some thrown in cardio. best of all.... NO SIDE effects. alot of people dont realize that a strong core and leg routine will boost every muscle in the body.

yup

SaltERedneck
04-03-2013, 09:32 AM
yup

i quit moderate lifting leg routines and dropped 10 lbs, while losing 10-15lbs in bench press. I wish i could but my knee cant handle the torture. trying to focus on muscle tone and less bullk and power. for a long time i thought strength was everything. not soo much anymore. more reps and more controlled movements... finishing all the way through and not short changing my reps has helped more than anything.

Its funny now when i look and see all these younger kids trying to throw up massive amts of weigh as fast and hard as they can. slow controlled movements is where its at. only took me 10 yrs to figure that out lol.

Big Kahunaz
04-03-2013, 09:33 AM

There ya go Sammich! ;-) "ALI"

mcjaredsandwich
04-03-2013, 09:38 AM
There ya go Sammich! ;-) "ALI"

?

Armand16
04-03-2013, 09:38 AM
i quit moderate lifting leg routines and dropped 10 lbs, while losing 10-15lbs in bench press. I wish i could but my knee cant handle the torture. trying to focus on muscle tone and less bullk and power. for a long time i thought strength was everything. not soo much anymore. more reps and more controlled movements... finishing all the way through and not short changing my reps has helped more than anything.

Its funny now when i look and see all these younger kids trying to throw up massive amts of weigh as fast and hard as they can. slow controlled movements is where its at. only took me 10 yrs to figure that out lol.

Exactly. Slow controled movements with free weights is key. And after 9 years i'm just realizing how much I was neglecting legs and core. I was stuck at 190lbs for years and I started hitting legs hard and quickly gained 10lbs of muscle. Never too late to learn.

Big Kahunaz
04-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Don't be that guy! Lol. Legs or Bust!!!

Armand16
04-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Don't be that guy! Lol. Legs or Bust!!!

Lol.. I used to be that guy. My football coach would tell me I looked like an upside down durito.

SaltERedneck
04-03-2013, 09:47 AM
My legs are proportional to my body unlike that dude LMAO. i see those guys all the time. look at his Mini Me feet LMAO!!!!!

SaltERedneck
04-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Exactly. Slow controled movements with free weights is key. And after 9 years i'm just realizing how much I was neglecting legs and core. I was stuck at 190lbs for years and I started hitting legs hard and quickly gained 10lbs of muscle. Never too late to learn.

yes for everything but chest.... i have found the cable fly to be my chests best friend. it has shown the best results. allows me to go past the movements of the typical weight exercises.

Big Kahunaz
04-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Wish they'd put androstenedione (andro stack) back on the GNC shelf. I had great results adding lean muscle off that back in the McGuire/Sosa days!

Armand16
04-03-2013, 09:50 AM
I heard that his legs are so small beause of a combat injury in Iraq.

Big Kahunaz
04-03-2013, 09:50 AM
My legs are proportional to my body unlike that dude LMAO. i see those guys all the time. look at his Mini Me feet LMAO!!!!!

Socks are key here! LOL

SaltERedneck
04-03-2013, 09:52 AM
I heard that his legs are so small beause of an combat injury in Iraq.

well that just sucks. darn it.

SaltERedneck
04-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Wish they'd put androstenedione (andro stack) back on the GNC shelf. I had great results adding lean muscle off that back in the McGuire/Sosa days!

androstein was the shiz...

breambuster
04-03-2013, 11:21 AM
My metabolism keeps me from gaining weight I can eat all day and not gain a pound. Tried protein shakes but man those things are awful!

Micah
04-03-2013, 12:16 PM
well that just sucks. darn it.

Yeah, you Richard!!!

SaltERedneck
04-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Yeah, you Richard!!!

F U ginger!!!

Goooh
04-03-2013, 12:25 PM
My metabolism keeps me from gaining weight I can eat all day and not gain a pound. Tried protein shakes but man those things are awful!

PB&J protein shake from planet nutrition is on point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SGib
04-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Anyone here do crossfit?

Armand16
04-03-2013, 12:30 PM

muscle milk

meaux fishing
04-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Optimum nutrition makes some good flavors. Gotta use cold water or milk though

Big Kahunaz
04-03-2013, 01:39 PM
PB&J protein shake from planet nutrition is on point

huntin fool
04-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Any of y'all ever used Russian Bear to put on some lbs?
Buddy went through several tubs as gained quite a bit.
Picked up a tub earlier today.

SULPHITE
04-06-2013, 06:06 PM
WIsh I had that problem lol

huntin fool
04-10-2013, 10:52 PM
Any of y'all ever take a PH? Not looking to jump into the big gain, wanting to start out low.
Any suggestions? Feel free to PM

mcjaredsandwich
04-11-2013, 07:20 AM
Any of y'all ever take a PH? Not looking to jump into the big gain, wanting to start out low.
Any suggestions? Feel free to PM
Yeah, don't take a prohormone.

unless you want to gain moobs when you come off. If anything, take Chrysin and an estrogen blocker. Not like a guy your age needs any help with testosterone levels anyway. If you are serious about it, dedication, time and diet are the best ways.

When I was still at mcneese and came off shoulder surgery, I gained .28 pounds a day between Aug 11 and December 11 by eating as much as I could, protein post workout and a good Pre-workout formula before lifting. Oh, and LOTS of water.

huntin fool
04-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Now when you say moobs.... We talking flappy tits or friggin rocks here.. Buddy of mine took Muntant Plex gained 18-20 on it.
Just trying to find something for a lil more boost. Straight protein isnt cutting it

meaux fishing
04-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Now when you say moobs.... We talking flappy tits or friggin rocks here.. Buddy of mine took Muntant Plex gained 18-20 on it.
Just trying to find something for a lil more boost. Straight protein isnt cutting it

What kind of protein you taking? Not all proteins are created equal. Stay away from ph's... moobs as in Jordan moobs

huntin fool
04-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Russian Bear 5000
Taking in roughly 3000 calories off Russian a day.. Past a half of tub and i haven't seen much gain.
That's eating as much as I can Aswell.
Probably going to switch to Carnivore after this.

mcjaredsandwich
04-11-2013, 11:48 AM

Floppy saggy loose man tits. That is of course if you don't have a correct post cycle therapy in place.

Here's some info..
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/pro-hormones/58222-prohormones-comprehensive-guide.html

http://www.anabolicaddictions.com/the-anabolic-addictions-prohormone-cyclepct-guide-67-c.asp

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/27368-prohormone-prosteroid-faq-everything-you-need-know.html

mcjaredsandwich
04-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Russian Bear 5000
Taking in roughly 3000 calories off Russian a day.. Past a half of tub and i haven't seen much gain.
That's eating as much as I can Aswell.
Probably going to switch to Carnivore after this.

Workout has a lot to do with that, and 3000cal from just protein shakes a day? Way over kill. You need more calories from food in your diet. Body can only absorb so much protein. Gradually increase weights and sets and lower reps for mass. Light weight high reps is for more lean.

jldsc
04-11-2013, 11:53 AM
ive taken PH's by the buckets and have never got b**ch tits...genetics is the sole factor when goin to the next level of working out...if your careful on/off with anything you shouldnt have a problem...your like me..built small..just the way it is. I have gone from 120 all the way up to 170lb's...but as stated genetics always bring me back to a natural size no matter what..I would just get a good quality workout plan and good supplements..It really be better to wait a couple years to let your hormones level off before trying to take PH's..they will completely throw your system in a spiral..

mcjaredsandwich
04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
ive taken PH's by the buckets and have never got b**ch tits...genetics is the sole factor when goin to the next level of working out...if your careful on/off with anything you shouldnt have a problem...your like me..built small..just the way it is. I have gone from 120 all the way up to 170lb's...but as stated genetics always bring me back to a natural size no matter what..I would just get a good quality workout plan and good supplements..It really be better to wait a couple years to let your hormones level off before trying to take PH's..they will completely throw your system in a spiral..

This. Not saying you will have floppy tits but its a possibility. And wait if you do decide.

SGib
04-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Make sure your doing lots of legs.

Top Dawg
04-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Boudin, cracklins, hog head cheese and wild turkey is what I used to put on weight. Twice a week I would reward myself with rice and gravy.

huntin fool
04-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Never skip leg day.. Legs is probably my favorite thing to workout.

Workout plan is good had someone put it together for me, with me increasing weights each week.

Like I said I'm going to go through this jug of Russian and see what the gain is.
Probably going to switch to carnivore anyways though