PDA

View Full Version : corkies anyone????

speckdaddy
09-05-2009, 07:43 PM
guys, i am makin an order for sum corkies soon for me n huntin fool ta fish this winter.are any of yall interested in orderin sum and helpin with the shipping? the shipping is wayyy too much for a few baits thats why i wanna see if yall wanna split sum costs and get sum baits.please lemme know what style and color .please serious inquiries only guys, once i collect sum money, i will order em and get em shipped

Hopedale Hustler
09-05-2009, 08:38 PM
lemme know some prices and shipping speck??

Bluechip
09-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Speck and HH I mean absoleutly no disrespect but you guys are crackin me up....We have one guy who has probably had the most to drink gettin ready for the LSU game ordering Corkies and we have HH who is probably catchin up to Speck with the drinks gettin ready for the LSU game asking for prices....

If I could just say, maybe ya'll need to this transaction tomorrow...

:*****::*****:Be cool guys, thanks for the laugh and I hope ya'll enjoy the evening of football....

Hopedale Hustler
09-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Speck and HH I mean absoleutly no disrespect but you guys are crackin me up....We have one guy who has probably had the most to drink gettin ready for the LSU game ordering Corkies and we have HH who is probably catchin up to Speck with the drinks gettin ready for the LSU game asking for prices....

:*****::*****:Be cool guys, thanks for the laugh and I hope ya'll enjoy the evening of football....

dude,,,hahaha..i been at it since noon..believe it or not im just recovering from my first hangover...now that the games starting its time for round 2

speckdaddy
09-06-2009, 06:12 AM

:*****::*****::*****: gimme yo money blue chip or ill sling a can o bud light at ya:*****::*****:

speckdaddy
09-06-2009, 11:57 AM
bump

"W"
09-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Speckdaddy...You know you will have to go pick them up in Houston??? I dont think he will ship them

Hopedale Hustler
09-06-2009, 01:20 PM
I was drunk last night when i said i wanted some of these.....I thing they a rip off tell yall the truth...Get A She Dog and catch bigger fish...hahaha

speckdaddy
09-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Speckdaddy...You know you will have to go pick them up in Houston??? I dont think he will ship them
really? i got the ol boys number ill hafta check up on that . thanks boss;)