PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a old, used alum jon boat for pond

jpcajun
09-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Looking for an old alum jon boat that the kids can use in the pond. Doesnt have to be nice and I will fix small leaks if need be. Looking to spend no more than $200. Trying to find one around the Laf - Lake Charles area. email me if you know of one. jp_cajun@yahoo.com

Deadly D
09-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Look around the marshes from the hurricanes. I know they still have some around. I saw three in our marsh the other day

speckdaddy
09-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Looking for an old alum jon boat that the kids can use in the pond. Doesnt have to be nice and I will fix small leaks if need be. Looking to spend no more than $200. Trying to find one around the Laf - Lake Charles area. email me if you know of one. jp_cajun@yahoo.com
podnuh, dont spend ya money i got an old flat aluminum hull that needs a lil fixin of sum small leaks for ya. for free!!!! i will get it back from the place i work at next week. pm me ya number and ill be down ta wadefish the lake following weekend. we can meet up and ill hand it over!!!!!!! i believe its a 12 footer with a 3-3.5 bottom

yak'em-n-stack'em
09-08-2009, 06:38 PM
i saw a small fiberglass boat in the marsh next to the saltwater barrier when i went a few weeks back