PDA

View Full Version : LAKE CHARLES CCA Trout Shootout

"W"
05-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Lake Charles CCA Trout Shootout
Lake Charles CCA Trout Shootout
Sponsored by Citgo, Whitney Bank, Academy Sports + Outdoors, Lake Charles Pilots, Gordon’s Drug Store, Lake Charles Tackle, Gulf Coast Tackle, Aquarium of the Americas
Saturday, June 6th
Calcasieu Point Landing, Lake Charles

Catch & Release format tournament.

Adult registration is $25. Kids fish free with registered adult. All entrants must be members in good standing with CCA.

1st place is $5000.00 for adult division.
Whitney Bank Youth division 1st place is a $2000.00 educational IRA compliments of Whitney Bank.

Cash prizes awarded in the adult division for places 1-25. Youth division awards for places 1 - 25. Every youth who weighs a fish receives a free CCA t-shirt & sticker.

Prizes awarded hourly from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. for largest trout released alive compliments of Lake Charles Tackle.

Get an entry form and complete rules at www.ccalouisiana.com or at any of the sign up locations listed.

big trout advisory
05-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Thats sucks... I cant fish it, going to the Bahamas.

Natetxag
05-20-2009, 11:09 PM
I'll be there!! Can't wait!! Big Trout Advisory, I'll trade places with you!! You fish the shoot out and ill go to the Bahamas!! Lucky!! I wanna see some pics of the fish yall catch down there!!! Bring some corkies with you and show them boys how we do it!!