shellman
04-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Dats reel cool

mriguy
04-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Awesome vid

homerun
04-07-2012, 06:14 PM
How many of you would feel bad to kill someone in this situation? I dont think i would in this case. Kill or be killed the way it looks.

weedeater
04-07-2012, 07:17 PM
How many of you would feel bad to kill someone in this situation? I dont think i would in this case. Kill or be killed the way it looks.
only problem I see is the guns were to small and you dont see a fire ball coming from the pirates boat

Shawn Braquet
04-07-2012, 07:49 PM
I believe i'd like a 50 cal so they dont get that close

southern151
04-07-2012, 07:52 PM
I believe i'd like a 50 cal so they dont get that close

Nah, ya gotta make em think they're gonna make it then, bang! Lol!

Shoot a few more maybe the rest would learn...too bad we can't do more of that here!

Armand16
04-07-2012, 09:06 PM
That looked like a real life call of duty

fishinpox
04-07-2012, 09:11 PM

Would would not feel bad, if my life is threatened I will happily take the life of the person threatening mine n laugh about it

Matt G
04-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Great video. I would stay cool on the trigger until they were within close quarters. Then unleash Hell on those SOB's. Make sure not a one would make it back to be the "hero" that survived.

Armand16
04-07-2012, 10:37 PM
I like how they kept puttin bullets in them. It shows whoever recovers the boat that they got their azz handed to em

FF_T_Warren
04-07-2012, 11:42 PM
That's sweet. I'd like to know what kinda idiots gonna roll up in a lil boat like that and try to take over a massive ship like that. Are you stupid or somethin

I make oil
04-08-2012, 03:57 AM
It's not always small arms. Often the pirates have RPG's. You do NOT want them to shoot at the vessel with that. If the pirates in that boat had one things would have gone much differently. Africa is an intertesting place to work. We don't have the luxury of being a moving target where I am. We have to use Security vessels in the field. If they get through our permiter security then we have small arms but that is not a good situation to be in.

Ray
04-08-2012, 10:58 AM
My warning shots would be directed at the boat. Not the water in front of the boat.

eman
04-08-2012, 04:51 PM
merchant ship crews under international law are not allowed to be armed so they were easy targets for a bunch of rag tags in a boat w/ a few arms. But now they hire private security forces that are not classified as "crew" .

longsidelandry
04-09-2012, 11:47 AM
It's not always small arms. Often the pirates have RPG's. You do NOT want them to shoot at the vessel with that. If the pirates in that boat had one things would have gone much differently. Africa is an intertesting place to work. We don't have the luxury of being a moving target where I am. We have to use Security vessels in the field. If they get through our permiter security then we have small arms but that is not a good situation to be in.

When I worked in Africa a few years ago, pirates had blown up a gas line just a month or so before I got there. The African Navy had an order out on the river that no boat traffic was to exist after sundown. If any vessel was seen travelling the river that was not African Navy, they would shoot first and ask questions later. Needless to say, since I had to take a small boat to/from the docks everyday, I shut things down around 4:00 to make damn sure I was back at the hotel well before sundown!

jkcckc2002
06-06-2012, 12:57 PM

You'd get over it.

latravcha
06-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Alway been tought if you are put in a situation and pull the gun dont second guess yourself and be the first one to pull the trigger