PDA

View Full Version : My new home

fishinpox
06-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Just got the finalized set of plans for my fiancé and I new home . Gonna break ground on this one and another spec home, about finished with another and 4 months out on another from completion. I'll post pics as we build. Once complete it will be featured in the 2013 parade of homes in baton rouge

calcutta37
06-12-2012, 06:33 PM
Looks nice pox

Bluechip
06-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Keep us updated. I know it will be a nice home.

fishinpox
06-12-2012, 07:03 PM
im pretty pumped, we have been working with the ar****ect and designer for a few months , once i get a 2x3 set of plans ill post of some of the unique detail ect.

mr crab
06-13-2012, 02:41 PM
When is the house warming party?

Red Devil
06-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Where's the machine gun turret for the upcoming zombie apocolypse????:D

longcast
06-14-2012, 07:53 AM

I'll bring the drinks.

mr crab
06-15-2012, 01:11 PM
I'll bring the drinks.
That could be an expensive proposition

fishinpox
06-18-2012, 08:33 PM

I'll bring the drinks.

Y'all are welcome anytime! Once I get it done, come check it out next year during the parade of homes in April or may of 13' . Other than the parade y'all are welcome whenever we're gonna have plenty room if you have to many "pops" n can't drive

fishinpox
06-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Where's the machine gun turret for the upcoming zombie apocolypse????:D

Don't have one ...but the foyer is going to be have all the walls raised panels and one I'm gonna install a push magnet latch so I can have a hidden door with the 12ga. Behind it for when someone wants to get stupid ....if they make it past my dogs

mriguy
06-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Looks beautiful Pox, what part of Baton Rouge are you building it?

fishinpox
06-18-2012, 08:37 PM

On Perkins road about a1/8-1/4 mile down from Perkins Rowe . The neighborhood is called The Settlement At Willow Grove

fishinpox
06-18-2012, 08:45 PM

The Settlement at Willow Grove - YouTube

southern151
06-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Can I send my wife and kids? I could call that their vacation!

Micah
06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Very nice place Pox!!!

mriguy
06-18-2012, 08:51 PM
MTV CRIBS......Salty Cajun edition

latravcha
06-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Nice man.
I love my house but will never build one myself again

fishinpox
06-18-2012, 09:05 PM
MTV CRIBS......Salty Cajun edition

Lol I don't think the neighborhood is ready for my , front yard parking, ice chest left in the driveway for a week , dogs barking, me casting into a 5 gallon bucket , arse!!!

Salty
06-19-2012, 02:47 PM
The Settlement at Willow Grove - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-LmlceYQE&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

HOH = $10,000 month. :rolleyes:

Did I hear correctly? Building sites are available at a starting price of $92.000? :eek:

fishinpox
06-19-2012, 05:19 PM
HOH = $10,000 month. :rolleyes:

Did I hear correctly? Building sites are available at a starting price of $92.000? :eek:

HOA is 900/year ... Very reasonable IMO

meaux fishing
06-19-2012, 05:32 PM
Lol I don't think the neighborhood is ready for my , front yard parking, ice chest left in the driveway for a week , dogs barking, me casting into a 5 gallon bucket , arse!!!
Place sounds kinda like River Ranch in Lafayette. Better watch out people in River Ranch arent even allowed to keep boats at their own house...

fishinpox
06-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Place sounds kinda like River Ranch in Lafayette. Better watch out people in River Ranch arent even allowed to keep boats at their own house...

This neighborhood was modeled after RR. I won't be able to have my boat here. Looking at warehouse space for all my toys

Salty
06-19-2012, 07:55 PM
HOA is 900/year ... Very reasonable IMO

Yes, very reasonable. I was watchin' that Sellin' LA thing on HGTV and the HOA in this one neighborhood was over $150k a year. :eek:

meaux fishing
06-19-2012, 09:23 PM
This neighborhood was modeled after RR. I won't be able to have my boat here. Looking at warehouse space for all my toys

That's what I figured... My parents rented a house in RR while they were remodeling. All I can say is F that place I would never want to live in a place like that

PUREBAY2200
06-19-2012, 09:29 PM

That sucks; make sure the storage place for ur boat dont have restricted hours . Some only open 5/6 am thru 7-8 pm. Also remember to get one that has a electrical plug for ur charger.

Our HOA states that all recreational equipment must b kept inside the fence.

fishinpox
06-19-2012, 09:44 PM
That sucks; make sure the storage place for ur boat dont have restricted hours . Some only open 5/6 am thru 7-8 pm. Also remember to get one that has a electrical plug for ur charger.

Our HOA states that all recreational equipment must b kept inside the fence.

IM GONNA BUY A WAREHOUSE ....MY PLACE , MY HOURS :cool:. JUST TRYING TO FIND A GOOD SPOT THAT HAS 1500 SQFT+ AND A OFFICE SPACE THAT IS NICE ENOUGH TO MEET WITH CUSTOMERS AND NOT IN THE HOOD

fishinpox
06-19-2012, 09:47 PM
That's what I figured... My parents rented a house in RR while they were remodeling. All I can say is F that place I would never want to live in a place like that

I DONT MINE IT , I WONT HAVE THAT BIG OF A YARD TO CUT , IM BUILDING ALOT OF HOUSES IN THERE SO I CAN WAKE UP AND WALK THE DOGS WHILE CHECKING JOBS, KEEP MY HOUSE AS A MODEL HOME , APPRASIALS ARE VERY VERY GOOD IN THERE SO ONCE I FLIP HOMES 2-3 TIMES OVER THE NEXT 10 7-10 YEARS ILL MOVE SOMEWHERE WITH SOME LAND ...OR WHERE MY FIANCE WANTS TO GO .....1+ACRE ON HIGHLAND ROAD:help:

PUREBAY2200
06-19-2012, 10:06 PM
IM GONNA BUY A WAREHOUSE ....MY PLACE , MY HOURS :cool:. JUST TRYING TO FIND A GOOD SPOT THAT HAS 1500 SQFT+ AND A OFFICE SPACE THAT IS NICE ENOUGH TO MEET WITH CUSTOMERS AND NOT IN THE HOOD

Ooooooohhhhhhh ; I got ya.
Build ya a man cave in there so when u pizzzz off the lil lady u got a cool place to crash!!
:help:

fishinpox
07-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Just went to new Orleans today and bought a bunch of pre civil war cypress doors for the house , some will be spilt down the center to make french doors, some with be turned into Dutch doors . The big ones are 10' tall

PaulMyers
07-14-2012, 08:26 PM
I really like the doors. Were in N O is this place? Name, address?

fishinpox
07-14-2012, 08:35 PM
I really like the doors. Were in N O is this place? Name, address?

There's 2
- "the bank" off of Felicity st
-" riccas ar****ectural salvage" off Carrollton .

I suggest going to Riccas first and putting the items you like on hold then go to the bank . I made the mistake of paying in full ....cash...at the bank before we went to riccas . Well I found doors I liked better at riccas but there was no refunds or exchanges . Both places will drip/ strip doors , repair them, square them up so you can jamb them up easier.

Both have doors, mantles, beams, hardware, claw foot tubs ect...

PaulMyers
07-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the info. All of our ornamental iron came from New Orleans on this last house. When it came time for all of our trim, New Orleans was out of business. We started this last house in July of 05'. We had to deal with the shortages from Katrina and Rita. It took us 17 months to get in it. I'm sure in the next couple of years we will be building another one. 8 to 10 years is about all I can stand to be in one house. :o

fishinpox
07-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Even if you're not building now go check those places out ....very cool. Plus it will help plant ideas in your head for the future that you can build your house around these items instead of trying to figure how to make a item fit later

weedeater
07-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Them doors are fine, how do prices on those compare to new ones...... I know there's no comparing but just curious

weedeater
07-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the info. All of our ornamental iron came from New Orleans on this last house. When it came time for all of our trim, New Orleans was out of business. We started this last house in July of 05'. We had to deal with the shortages from Katrina and Rita. It took us 17 months to get in it. I'm sure in the next couple of years we will be building another one. 8 to 10 years is about all I can stand to be in one house. :o

How did buying iron work in New Orleans compare to having custom made?

PaulMyers
07-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Even if you're not building now go check those places out ....very cool. Plus it will help plant ideas in your head for the future that you can build your house around these items instead of trying to figure how to make a item fit later

Very good idea, I might have to take Carol on a little N O vacation soon.

Big Flounder
07-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Thanks for that info. My wife has been dying to start looking at places like that for a front door. I think that is her main concern with our house is the front door!

fishinpox
07-14-2012, 09:02 PM
Them doors are fine, how do prices on those compare to new ones...... I know there's no comparing but just curious

If its a 6'8" or 8/0 solid cypress in a regular 2,3,5,,6 panel a few hundred. But if it's tall , unique , has original hardware they are more . The one in the pic with the iron has everything original including the glass, hardware, jamb, keys ect...they wanted $5000.00 for it . If you budget an extra 1200-1500 you can get a few really cool doors and not have to spend 5 k on one ....unless your wife and decorator tell you u must :help:

MathGeek
07-14-2012, 09:03 PM

The home I'm in now requires the boat be stored in the garage, but my next boat won't fit in the garage, so we need to be sure the next home will handle a bigger boat. Off site boat storage is possible, but it's way too much work picking up and dropping off a boat at another location every time we want to go fishing.

PaulMyers
07-14-2012, 09:06 PM
How did buying iron work in New Orleans compare to having custom made?

Worked out great for us. Carol got exactly what she was looking for. We welded it up ourselves. Total savings was about 8 grand. I will say, ours is painted not powder coated. I have found that if it is prepared correctly and painted well, it will be forever before it will rust.

fishinpox
07-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Worked out great for us. Carol got exactly what she was looking for. We welded it up ourselves. Total savings was about 8 grand. I will say, ours is painted not powder coated. I have found that if it is prepared correctly and painted well, it will be forever before it will rust.

Orleans ornamental? I have their catalog of 1000's of profiles. I always sandblast and powder coat vs paint .But if not in direct weather paint will hold up. The key is to not tack the hollow pcs but weld a continuous bead around it so no rain gets inside and rusts from inside out

PaulMyers
07-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Orleans ornamental? I have their catalog of 1000's of profiles. I always sandblast and powder coat vs paint .

That's the place alright. Great people and very good pricing. In the Lake Charles area, the people that do ornamental iron wanted the whole job or none at all. They wanted the markup on the iron also. I already had a contractor account with Orleans Ornamental Ironworks.

I didn't have access to a sand blaster so we used Ospho (sp). Sand litely to get loose rust off, apply Ospho (sp) and paint well. The Ospho (sp) changes the chemical composition of the rust that is left back into metal. No rust yet after 7 years.

weedeater
07-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Gonna have to go there to look because we have a lot of wood work and want some iron for our patio area.

fishinpox
07-14-2012, 09:35 PM
My iron guy is 80/Lin ft on balc rails , going up stairs is 150/ ft and it goes up from there. I just don't have time to make that stuff myself , I wish I did cuz I could save tons!!! Paul next time bring it to BAton Rouge powder coat they will blast/ powder coat at a good price

PaulMyers
07-14-2012, 09:46 PM
My iron guy is 80/Lin ft on balc rails , going up stairs is 150/ ft and it goes up from there. I just don't have time to make that stuff myself , I wish I did cuz I could save tons!!! Paul next time bring it to BAton Rouge powder coat they will blast/ powder coat at a good price

I sure will, thanks again for the info.

weedeater
07-14-2012, 10:29 PM

All of mine will be outside around a courtyard and will run from brick post to brick post so as long as its all matching I can buy used and cut to size...... I hope to have my plans Monday and will post them.

fishinpox
07-15-2012, 06:29 AM
All of mine will be outside around a courtyard and will run from brick post to brick post so as long as its all matching I can buy used and cut to size...... I hope to have my plans Monday and will post them.

No Paul is talking about a supply house that 99% of the decorative iron guys use out of new Orleans . You can go buy all the pcs and weld it up yourself .

fishinpox
07-17-2012, 07:27 AM
Pouring the slab this morning , hoping to keep it under 130 yards but with all this rain we had to keep cleaning out footings which grew them by 6-8" in depth

PaulMyers
07-17-2012, 07:34 AM
Congrats on the new slab! Looks like clear sailing today.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

fishinpox
07-18-2012, 08:31 PM
thank god we poured tuesday , and i poured another one today because the skys just opened up for the past 3.5 hours in baton rouge , my footings would have been full of water. i love pouring a slab and having it rain is butt off that night espc. when its 100* outside . rain on a fresh pour slab is perfect combo for a crack free / strong slab. now putting a "dressing" on the lots with all this mud now that a whole diffrent story

Big Flounder
07-18-2012, 08:54 PM
We plan on going to that place in new Orleans you mentioned The Bank to talk to them about a door. My plans will be done on Tuesday and then we start the financing process!

Bluechip
07-18-2012, 08:57 PM
That's good Pox....nothing better than a solid slab.

fishinpox
07-18-2012, 08:59 PM
We plan on going to that place in new Orleans you mentioned The Bank to talk to them about a door. My plans will be done on Tuesday and then we start the financing process!

go to RICCAS first its off carrolton, then go to the BANK . dont buy just have the "hold" it for you untill you find exactly what you want. pm me and i can give you some bankers #'s for construction loans, and perm. mortage .

meaux fishing
07-18-2012, 09:02 PM
thank god we poured tuesday , and i poured another one today because the skys just opened up for the past 3.5 hours in baton rouge , my footings would have been full of water. i love pouring a slab and having it rain is butt off that night espc. when its 100* outside . rain on a fresh pour slab is perfect combo for a crack free / strong slab. now putting a "dressing" on the lots with all this mud now that a whole diffrent story

Today was the first day in 2 weeks it hasn't rained at my house

fishinpox
07-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Today was the first day in 2 weeks it hasn't rained at my house

yesterday and today here well untill the monsson we have going on now. radar is green all te way to mississippi !!!

fishinpox
07-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Framing 4 days into it

fishinpox
08-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Almost blacked in, custom built transoms for entry doors, custom built Jeld-Wen double hung windows , exposed rafter tails .

fishinpox
08-21-2012, 10:25 PM
Few more

PaulMyers
08-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Looking good!

Are you going to finish the chimney all of the way up?

fishinpox
08-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Looking good!

Are you going to finish the chimney all of the way up?

It will be freestanding brick all the way up , once it reaches the roof line it rotates to make a diamond shape to the top

calcutta37
08-22-2012, 05:39 AM
Very nice pox..

fishinpox
08-22-2012, 06:43 AM
Thx dude!

jaclyn.renea
08-22-2012, 08:01 AM
Looks amazing. Good job Pox.

fishinpox
09-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Some more progress
Side entry/ courtyard, master bed windows , brick Unplastered , brick plastered .
Put on the clay ridge tiles on roof today but no photos, now trying to decide if I want to spend the money on copper standing seam roof on our low pitch roofs or standing seam brunt slate color.... Love the copper but hate the price . I did have them do all copper flashing and copper step flashing to come after brick . Trying to bust butt to sheetrock so I can set up my tools n take a month + to trim it out and trick it out with bad to the bone molding detail

jchief
09-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Looking real nice Mike. If I ever get over that way, gonna have to look you up

2ndamendment
09-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Good looking home you have there.

You gonna have to let a TV crew do a Pox's grib show.

fishinpox
09-11-2012, 10:43 PM
thank you guys for the kind words ! no tv crew here lol. i thank god everyday for the many blessings and oppertunities he has provided for my fiance and i, cannot begin to explain how grateful we are

T-Bone
09-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Ya'll new home is looking awesome. That thing is huge. So glad you guys have been blessed with this opportunity.

simplepeddler
09-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Mike that is just another example of your fine work........classy does not come close to explaining.........

fishinpox
10-09-2012, 08:22 PM
This is what I've been waiting for! My chimney to be finished!!

fishinpox
10-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Copper step flashing

Lake Chuck Duck
10-10-2012, 07:12 AM
Looks amazing Pox!!!!!!! How much property is the house sitting on? Doesnt look like alot of grass to mow.

Gerald
10-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Looks amazing Pox!!!!!!! How much property is the house sitting on? Doesnt look like alot of grass to mow.

5 minutes with a weedeater and he will be done.

fishinpox
10-25-2012, 08:39 PM

not a lot, ill have a 8' brick wall enclosing what yard i do have ....just enough for the dogs to run around but not enough to own a lawn mower:). most of my yard will be brick floors ...ill post a picture of the footprint when i scan it

fishinpox
10-25-2012, 08:41 PM
here is the current landscape plan , still needs a little revising

fishinpox
10-25-2012, 08:42 PM
ok didnt load correctly il print and scan it

fishinpox
10-25-2012, 08:46 PM
ok here we go

southern151
10-28-2012, 09:37 AM
Got to hang out with pox yesterday at his place. I went and held the dumb end of the tape measure really. Pics don't do this place justice! The trim work is gonna be awesome in this place!

fishinpox
10-28-2012, 10:17 AM
Got to hang out with pox yesterday at his place. I went and held the dumb end of the tape measure really. Pics don't do this place justice! The trim work is gonna be awesome in this place!

Thanks again Corey!! The dummy end is the most important end .... If you screw that up you make the guy on the smart end look dumb lol!!!
Here's some of the 3 piece door trim , a large door jamb with beaded inset panels , some of the cased openings that are not done yet

fishinpox
12-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Few of a round coffered ceiling I'm build in my keeping room this weekend .

fishinpox
12-09-2012, 06:40 PM
99% done , still have to sand some of the miters on the beaded molding . This house is kicking my arse but will be well worth it when we are moved in.

Starting all the footings this week for the 130' of brick courtyard wall , drive way and pads for the brick steps

Bluechip
12-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Pox, the wife wants to know what goes inside of the circle?

A painting or something??

fishinpox
12-09-2012, 07:45 PM
nothing as of now. this room was designed to be the dining room , but we dont have any kids and we usually travle for the holidays so we dont need a dining room. we are going to use the room for a keeping room ( koris reality tv trash show room) lol . it is wired and blocked for a chandalier in the center of the ring .

Bluechip
12-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Gotcha.....thanks. Beautiful place Pox.

fishinpox
12-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Gotcha.....thanks. Beautiful place Pox.

thanks !:)

fun w son
12-13-2012, 09:03 AM
man i would hate to be on the paint crew!... nice trim out work! love the large cased opening!!

swamp snorkler
12-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Lookin Good Pox, that's a custom home for sure.

fishinpox
01-10-2013, 11:16 PM
Paint is done , walls only 1st coat. Starting to put in light fixtures,

meaux fishing
01-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Paint is done , walls only 1st coat. Starting to put in light fixtures,

Looking good...next time I'm in BR I'm gonna hit you up and get the tour

fishinpox
01-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Looking good...next time I'm in BR I'm gonna hit you up and get the tour

do it! we can grab lernch or summin

Montauk17
01-10-2013, 11:49 PM
Das alot of white

fishinpox
01-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Das alot of white

Actually it's "Swiss coffee" :spineyes: lmao

southern151
01-10-2013, 11:54 PM
Das alot of white
LOL!
Beat me to it!

fishinpox
01-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Lights

fishinpox
01-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Starting the 8' brick fence around house ,

Big Flounder
01-25-2013, 03:26 PM
That is some beautiful work!!

fishinpox
03-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Starting to shape up outside , gonna look even better next week after I get my plants from GOTTS ( speckchaser on here)

Matt G
03-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Amazin detail... I cannot let my wife see this. She' sbeen bugging me about adding on to our house. If she saw this I would be building a new one!

fishinpox
03-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Amazin detail... I cannot let my wife see this. She' sbeen bugging me about adding on to our house. If she saw this I would be building a new one!

thanks!!!

BayBolt23
03-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Big balla status!
Very nice pad Poxy!!!

all star rod
03-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Nice pox.....thats you new GMC in front.....

I may be hitting you up soon in regards to putting a covered brick area by my pool. Basically, a covered area with a brick bar.

PaulMyers
03-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Beautiful place Pox!

You sure know how to set the bar high!

mriguy
03-09-2013, 06:28 AM
Beautiful home Pox!!!!!!!

fishinpox
03-09-2013, 07:50 AM
Nice pox.....thats you new GMC in front.....

I may be hitting you up soon in regards to putting a covered brick area by my pool. Basically, a covered area with a brick bar.

Yeah that "Obama motors" really sets it off!!

Dude I know your wife .... I'm gonna call her n have her come look at the house n she'll have me building a lot more than a outdoor cover lol!!! Y'all gonna help pay for the new pad!!

Haha just kidding bro remember to bring her for the parade n that way you can try to win a grill and set of stainless doors for outdoor kitchen

DUCKGOGETTER
03-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Beautiful home pox

Big Kahunaz
03-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Looks awesome man! I'm gonna have u build my next house for sure!

fishinpox
03-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Looks awesome man! I'm gonna have u build my next house for sure!

Hopefully in Baton Rouge and of course Hawaii if u move back .. Yeah I guess I'd go to Hawaii :rolleyes:

fishinpox
03-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Herringbone pattern wood floors

fishinpox
03-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Landscaping done!! ( thanks to speckchaser!!!!)
Sugar kettle with the lillies n fish
Hanging ferns

speck-chaser
03-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Looks great bro. Looks like the larger hanging baskets were the ticket. Glad I could help out.

dp*
03-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Nice place, that is some great work.

fishinpox
03-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Getting close !

mriguy
03-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Really beautiful Pox.

fishinpox
03-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Few more

weedeater
03-26-2013, 09:40 PM
whats that textured wall in the first picture last set? Thats a fine looking house.

fishinpox
03-26-2013, 09:42 PM
It's grass cloth wallpaper

weedeater
03-26-2013, 09:56 PM
It's grass cloth wallpaper
nice, got a linen look to it

david79thomas
03-27-2013, 07:29 AM
Few more

The pic down the stairs scares me lol! I feel like I'm falling. I can't wait till you put the banisters

Big Flounder
03-27-2013, 07:38 AM
So much detail! Beautiful!

david79thomas
03-27-2013, 07:48 AM
Beautiful home! I'm definitely taking notes from you! What kind of wood flooring and stain in the kitchen?

fishinpox
03-27-2013, 10:34 AM
Beautiful home! I'm definitely taking notes from you! What kind of wood flooring and stain in the kitchen?

The whole house is quatersawn oak flooring except the 3 guest bedrooms up stairs they are regular oak then painted

david79thomas
03-27-2013, 11:17 AM
The whole house is quatersawn oak flooring except the 3 guest bedrooms up stairs they are regular oak then painted

and what kind of stain? looks like it's close to a hickory?

fishinpox
03-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Special walnut

fishinpox
04-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Living room

fishinpox
04-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Just found out today I won the 2013 builder awards for house and home magazine the category was best custom home and it will be featured in the may issue of the magazine

Bluechip
04-24-2013, 10:13 PM
Congrats Pox..... That's a big deal. You earned it.

SaltERedneck
04-25-2013, 08:29 AM
Awesome house man... congrats on the award. Aim high bro!!

fishinpox
07-12-2013, 04:45 PM
here are some photos of the house that were taken for the magazine a few months ago. it was also just shot again for a magazine this week

PaulMyers
07-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Beautiful home Pox!

fishinpox
07-12-2013, 04:49 PM
few more

fishinpox
07-12-2013, 04:50 PM
more...

Montauk17
07-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Looks good....the albino house

eman
07-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Looks Great Pox.But needs some Purple and Gold to offset all that white.

bjhooper82
07-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Very nice house but a little too much white for me also. You do great work pox.

fishinpox
07-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Thx guys!

Jordan
07-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Nice job Mike.

meaux fishing
07-12-2013, 06:05 PM
what ?!?!?!? no pictures of the dogs room.

Matt G
07-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Man that looks freaking amazing!! Those wood floors are awesome, but I really like that brick patio.

Big Flounder
07-12-2013, 08:49 PM
That is freaking beautiful! I love the white!

speck-chaser
07-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Awesome. Whats up with my tree in the front yard?

fishinpox
07-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Awesome. Whats up with my tree in the front yard?

That pics is 3 months old.. That Chinese pistach be green green now!