PDA

View Full Version : Teal Season Over Yet???

MossLake
09-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Another nice hunt this morning. A little more north wind and cooler today (less mosquitoes). Got our two limits at 7:07 a.m. Father-in-law found another band on one after we got home. I went to bed and he cleaned the ducks (not a bad deal huh Goose?).Hate to say it, but almost ready for teal season to end. Been working nights and hunting when I leave work. Its starting to catch up with me.

yellalilyslicker
09-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Sounds like a slow day in the marsh there Mosslake,we had 2 limits in 5 minutes, nephew-in-law cleaned them I was in bed for 7:15. (Hows them apples for ya!!!!!!!!!):p

Goose
09-24-2009, 07:09 PM
"Been working nights and hunting when I leave work. Its starting to catch up with me."

Your work shows it!!!!Ha,ha,ha

all star rod
09-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Nice mess of birds.....I guess ya'll have the birds.....I am glad I slept in this morning. My uncle and one of his buddies went to our lease in Kaplan this morning and they got 1 bird. We have been killing an average of 8-10 since the early part of the opening week. I am may or may not go in the morning....

MossLake
09-24-2009, 08:06 PM
"Been working nights and hunting when I leave work. Its starting to catch up with me."

Your work shows it!!!!Ha,ha,ha
Did I say WORKING nights? I meant showing up to work on nights. I'm still wore out. You just keep that little unit running smooth tonight there Goose.

MossLake
09-24-2009, 08:13 PM
Sounds like a slow day in the marsh there Mosslake,we had 2 limits in 5 minutes, nephew-in-law cleaned them I was in bed for 7:15. (Hows them apples for ya!!!!!!!!!):p
OK Yella, did u really need to rub it in? If my shooting were better today, we might of come close to that. Made a lot of dem der hulls today! But then again if all of mine landed in the decoys at once and I had a GOOSE, I mean dog, to fetch em up then I could probably make a 5 minute hunt too. I don't know that 5 min sure seems hard to believe.:*****::work:

MossLake
09-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Nice mess of birds.....I guess ya'll have the birds.....I am glad I slept in this morning. My uncle and one of his buddies went to our lease in Kaplan this morning and they got 1 bird. We have been killing an average of 8-10 since the early part of the opening week. I am may or may not go in the morning....
PLENTY of teal in the marsh right now. Lots of Mexican Squeeler also.