PDA

View Full Version : Could You Live off the Fruits Of Your labor.

bigdog
05-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Could You Live off the Fruits Of your labor.

Ok, Can you live off the fish you catch, the Vegetable you grow? :confused:

"W"
05-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Im sure I could house a few Texans with the trout I catch....LOL...Just J/K!!!

Jay
05-18-2009, 11:48 AM
I would be OK until my cast net breaks.

LaAngler
05-18-2009, 11:51 AM
at one time when i was fishing/hunting more i could have....now, not so much....

but i have been releasing fish since december so i could have a lot more stocked up....

Trent Buxton
05-18-2009, 12:39 PM
without a doubt I could live off the fruits of my labor in the great outdoors...sad thing is if it ever comes down to that...there will be millions of city folks starving. If it does happen only a true country boy is gonna survive. Talk about some robbing and killing going on for food....it would be a mess

"W"
05-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Old Timer...I seen thay pulled your post on the other site!!!! Whats up with that??

LSUh20fowler
05-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Thats why I been buying up all the bullets and shells I can find. I'll kill what I want to eat and kill whoever tries to take my food. Its all about survival.

Trent Buxton
05-18-2009, 12:55 PM
Not sure W.....figure ill get on of those TT emails soon...probably something borderline smartazz like everyone else has been getting. I thought my post was fairly clean I didn't mention this site or speak bad about anyone...I just asked some simple questions...I guess the truth hurts sometimes. But everything I posted was factual...up here where I live and up at my camp around Toledo you cant find a copy of that magazine on the shelf. I think most can vouch for that being the truth...I think they must be in a economic bind. I have noticed there forum has even taken a hit and its free so you tell me whats up? I think somebody on the other site has finally catered to his advertisment for too long and its starting to take its toll on the business. He has lost me as a valued subscription holder two years ago with some of his antics. Just wait the cream always rises to the top.

"W"
05-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Well Oldtimer Welcome aboard!!!! Lots of room to Voice your opinion !!!

Trent Buxton
05-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Well I didn't think I had a OPINION to voice but I guess I do and it ruffeled some feathers...so be it...whats done is done. Thanks for invite itll be good talkin with some good sportsmen

LaAngler
05-18-2009, 01:45 PM
sacalait hotel OT!!!!!!!

Trent Buxton
05-18-2009, 01:53 PM
I have built a many of them LAangler.

LittleRob
05-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Trent when do you get off, rich people do lunch, let's do fish. There are some fish out there that need holes in there lips. I'll send my phone number on an e mail.

No doubt, I could live on my fruit's and be happy doin it, my wife wouldn't care for it but my and my boys would be in hog heaven, I hope it doesn't come to that.

And "W" call me when you get in.

What is a sacalait hotel???

LSUh20fowler
05-18-2009, 02:38 PM
Thinking about gone set some trot lines and hoop nets this week while I'm home if I get time. Might even cook a little sauce one night.

huntin fool
05-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Not sure W.....figure ill get on of those TT emails soon...probably something borderline smartazz like everyone else has been getting. I thought my post was fairly clean I didn't mention this site or speak bad about anyone...I just asked some simple questions...I guess the truth hurts sometimes. But everything I posted was factual...up here where I live and up at my camp around Toledo you cant find a copy of that magazine on the shelf. I think most can vouch for that being the truth...I think they must be in a economic bind. I have noticed there forum has even taken a hit and its free so you tell me whats up? I think somebody on the other site has finally catered to his advertisment for too long and its starting to take its toll on the business. He has lost me as a valued subscription holder two years ago with some of his antics. Just wait the cream always rises to the top.

im wondering why i got the boot from there..

LittleRob
05-18-2009, 04:00 PM
LSUh
I figured you were from somewhere like around Ville Platte I work with acouple guys from there and they don't a gravy they cook a sauce, it's all the same thing just different places call it different things

LSUh20fowler
05-18-2009, 04:30 PM
Rob, I live in Vidrine, outside of Ville Platte. I recognized your lil bald head when I first signed up here. You used to work out here with us in the West Cam field.

LittleRob
05-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Yep I got ya now how's it been hey God only made so many good looking skulls so I have to show mine off.

LSUh20fowler
05-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Been busy raising and training dogs waiting for another duck season. Besides that, pretending to work and getting chubby. I sit behind this computer so much, I'm not even sure I could be called an operator anymore.

LittleRob
05-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Been busy raising and training dogs waiting for another duck season. Besides that, pretending to work and getting chubby. I sit behind this computer so much, I'm not even sure I could be called an operator anymore.
That is what we do, and we move not to get sores.