PDA

View Full Version : question on mobile saltycajun

adamsfence
10-14-2009, 01:47 PM
is there a way to attach photos off of the mobile website...couldn't figure it out yesterday. would be nice to be able to attach a picture from anywhere.

Jordan
10-14-2009, 02:00 PM
i havent figured it out... maybe an addition shad can take care of ???? Im on my BB all the time and on this site... it would be cool.. instead i gotta e-mail them to myself... get on a computer later on that day... download it, save it, then post it !!!

adamsfence
10-14-2009, 02:02 PM
that is what i had to do yesterday was email to myself

ShadMan
10-14-2009, 02:16 PM
When you use New Thread or the Quote buttons, if you scroll down past the smilies you'll see a link that says Manage Attachments. You can add pictures by clicking that link. ;)

adamsfence
10-14-2009, 02:45 PM
When you use New Thread or the Quote buttons, if you scroll down past the smilies you'll see a link that says Manage Attachments. You can add pictures by clicking that link. ;)

i'm talking about the mobile website i don't have that on my mobile:confused:

longsidelandry
10-14-2009, 02:51 PM
i'm talking about the mobile website i don't have that on my mobile:confused:

I just tried on my BB, Manage Attachments doesn't show up under Attach Files

adamsfence
10-14-2009, 03:00 PM
on the quote it has the box just no button on new thread it don't have anything

Jordan
10-14-2009, 03:40 PM
i even tried to click "go advanced" and put my phone in "desktop mode" and it still dont work

ShadMan
10-14-2009, 04:27 PM
I just tried on my BB, Manage Attachments doesn't show up under Attach Files

I see the "Manage Attachments" link under Attach Files using Blackberry browser, but it doesn't show up using Opera browser. I'll check into it when I get some time. Why don't you upgrade from your iPhone to a Blackberry? :thefinger:

longsidelandry
10-14-2009, 04:30 PM
I see the "Manage Attachments" link under Attach Files using Blackberry browser, but it doesn't show up using Opera browser. I'll check into it when I get some time. Why don't you upgrade from your iPhone to a Blackberry? :thefinger:

I'm on a Blackberry

Jordan
10-14-2009, 04:46 PM
me 2

ShadMan
10-14-2009, 04:49 PM
I'll see if I can put just a simple HTML link there instead of the CSS-defined button.

Jordan
10-14-2009, 04:51 PM
thats some technical shat there shadman.. can you put it in "normal person" language ?? not "conputer genuius" language ?

longsidelandry
10-14-2009, 05:04 PM
thats some technical shat there shadman.. can you put it in "normal person" language ?? not "conputer genuius" language ?

He's gonna fix it

ShadMan
10-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Well, turns out there isn't anything I can do about it. The Manage Attachments area runs off of Javascript functions, so it will only work in browsers that meet the requirements. You might try enabling Java and CSS in your Blackberry browser and see if it works for you. It works on mine.

adamsfence
10-15-2009, 06:45 PM
i tried using skyfire browser for my e71 when i click on the manage att. icon it brings it up but when i click on browse it won't go no farther...oh well i'll just wait....i thought u was one of them computer genius shadman guess i'll have to see if w can do it....lol