PDA

View Full Version : Strike King 10XD

Salty
02-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Strike King's latest release (just a week ago) is the 10XD. At just over 6" long, 1.75 oz. and a diving depth of 25'+...it's expected to top the leader board with big bass in tourneys this summer. Here's one I painted in my gizzard shad pattern.

DUCKGOGETTER
02-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Looks great!!!

SaltERedneck
02-14-2013, 10:56 AM
I love deep crankin!!!! looks good Salty.

Jwfflipper
02-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Nice job!!

Jeff

skeeter77346
02-18-2013, 08:30 PM
The ling and the reds at the near rigs will smash 'em.

Uhhh, ask me how I know....

Montauk17
02-18-2013, 08:34 PM
The ling and the reds at the near rigs will smash 'em.

Uhhh, ask me how I know....

How do you know?

Jo-boater
02-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Your 10 XD looks great. Hey Salty, good to see you back. Whatever happened to the fall clearance baits I tried getting from you in November. I tried contacting you several times but never got any response about them. I probably don't have the extra money I had back then to get all of the ones I had originally wanted and some of them were going to be given as Christmas presents anyway. If you still have any of them, especially in the glow, I may be interested. All my information should still be in your private messages if you need to reference what I am talking about.

LPfishnTIM
02-19-2013, 12:10 AM
I bought a deep diver from you on ebay a few weeks ago the paint job on it was awesome, good bait, strike king has definitely did a good job competing with rapala and norman for there deep divers.

Salty
02-20-2013, 12:39 AM
I bought a deep diver from you on ebay a few weeks ago the paint job on it was awesome, good bait, strike king has definitely did a good job competing with rapala and norman for there deep divers.

Tim, you bought one of my lures? :eek: If so, I musta shipped it somewhere else. :smokin:

Salty
02-20-2013, 12:48 AM
Your 10 XD looks great. Hey Salty, good to see you back. Whatever happened to the fall clearance baits I tried getting from you in November. I tried contacting you several times but never got any response about them. I probably don't have the extra money I had back then to get all of the ones I had originally wanted and some of them were going to be given as Christmas presents anyway. If you still have any of them, especially in the glow, I may be interested. All my information should still be in your private messages if you need to reference what I am talking about.

Man, I'll have to look and see what I can find. I donated a bunch of lures to a charity auction between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll have to check.

Jo-boater
02-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Man, I'll have to look and see what I can find. I donated a bunch of lures to a charity auction between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll have to check.
Thanks for checking. Its not a big deal though, just thought I would check on it.